Reviews for Blood Moon
Guest chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
phiroth without it being slash. Thanks for the great read, hope you'll update again!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
Dang... This. This is awesome! All the different perspectives and thoughts! Your writing style is wonderful I really liked the parts where cloud struggled. And the non-slash pairings. Thanks so much, it's hard to find a good story with zack, cloud, and even se
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
This is really amazing! Will you update soon? ;)
This is getting old chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
ahhhh

I am so confused/excited right now...
StyxxsOmega chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
Very good. Love it. Please write more when you can.
MidnightCootie chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I was expecting another cheesy, weird werewolf-and-vampire story. But I started reading anyway. Man, am I glad that I did! The vampire plague fits so seamlessly with the real storyline, it almost makes me wonder why the creators of Final Fantasy didn't do that! I think your version of the events of Crisis Core are much better! And I don't say that to just anyone with an awesome story! I adore the way you phrase and describe things. Truly I do! I have a love for unique words and phrases, and your writing definitely tickles my fancy!

Gosh, it was hard to not fangirl squeal in the middle of the dead-silent study hall class when Grimoire came in! Are you going to have Vincent in here too? That would be FANTASTIC! Though people would probably always try to stake him because of his red eyes! XD Poor guy!
SapphyreMyst chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
I am sure I'm not the first to say this but I'll reiterate: Hojo has issues. I liked how you portrayed him, so that it's logical but also...well, showing his insecurities and his...issues.

Tifa's spirit sounds like an interesting character. I adored the names of the stories you had Barret read - and suggest. There's something heartwarming about the mental imagery of a hulking man reading inane children's stories in a gravelly deep voice.

Minor nitpick - EXTREMELY minor, but...the official spelling is Barret - not Barrett. Though - granted, spellcheck always adds the extra 't' and I guess it doesn't really matter either way.

I found it interesting that you had Tifa be the instigator for world-saving. Usually it's Barret who starts it all up - but I'm not complaining.

Bruin - a bear spirit?

Awesome chapter. Keep going!
StyxxsOmega chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Awww. Very cute. Please write more when you can.
SubZeroChimera chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Another great chapter as always! Aww, Zackie-poo and Aerith sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! Let's just hope it will turn out alright for her in the end...
JayneParker chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
I like it. Why you don't have more reveiws is beyond me!
JP
ariescelestial chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Well, I sure hope these next parts turn out differently for poor Zack. XD If only he could have a choice besides the gonna getcha killed goal...

It's been very interesting seeing the supernatural elements integrated into the AU, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more.
ijustwannasay chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Oh, man. I was just thinking, "Right. So the vampire virus IS Jenova?" But this chapter answered all my questions. Gotta say, a big highlight for me was Alpha forcing Zack to GET UP and forgive himself (or rather, stop blaming himself) for Cloud's situation. Really tugged at me heart. The cliffhanger ("I have to go!") slayed me.

But wait...if...and...and then...

So if the lesser spirits have all died out and the stronger ones, like Alpha, have to go and all find hosts then HOLY SHIT, WAS THAT WHAT POSSESSED TIFA? A spirit lookibg for a host!? Cause that thing didn't sound too nice at all. Like...in-the-fight-between-good-and-evil-I'd-choose-evil sort of way. Oh, dear. Time can only tell.

Barrett!

Needed to get that out of my system. Any other members of AVALANCHE (besides Yuffs, Teef, Cloud and [technically] Aerith) going to make an appearance? My thoughts had gone to Vincent some chapters back as this story has vampires and he's been in a coffin for a chunk of his life. I wonder if Hojo might've infected him with the virus using cells of Jenova? *shrugs*

Haha! Looks like Hojo gets off on beautiful corpses. What a man.
ijustwannasay chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Oh, poo. Two chapters left and then I have to wait with the rest of the world. *sigh*

It'll be worth it though. This is an excellent retelling you've got going on here. Keep me up at night. Ha.

Rude's words...wow. I feel like there's some painful story behind it that we're missing. Evidently so as he said them such emotion. Shall we ever hear his tale?

Crap on toast, indeed! The way you described the spirit/creature/thing moving from within the growing dust cloud was really cool. Gave me quite a visual. Bravo aaand...onward!
StyxxsOmega chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
That was really good. Can't wait to read another chapter. Please write more when you can.
ijustwannasay chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
Alright, maybe not mad...

Just a tad bit?

Reread that blood sucking bit. The image of the torn out flesh haunts me. Good friend, Zack is, for doing that. Shame Cloud loathes himself so. Hope he stays away from cliff edges, sunlight, and other tools of suicide for the time being. :s