Reviews for What She Doesn't Know Won't Kill Her
Guest chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
More!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
This is a great story, I love the Anidala moments. Are you planning on finishing this? Hoping for an update!
bigtomato chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
So many LuxSoka fics, i'm starting to wish I liked Lux instead of Rex. .
Ms Aralie chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Great story! I really want to see how it plays out, keep writing!
DawnsJediWind chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
So humorous, love every bit of it! Wish you'd up date soon!
PapiKanan6foot2 chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Is this the last chapter? D: It is good though as a matter of fact its awesome and quit humorous.
The Padawan453 chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Really good :) please continue
angie chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
I just found this again tonight, and stayed up late reading all of it! I really like what you have done with this story, it is very well written. It is also a good take on Padme, Anakin, and Ahsoka. I like the conversations they all have together. I am looking forward to what happens next, and thank you for writing this!
Jezzy-Fezzy chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I'm glad you're back and doing what you love. C: And this chapter is brilliant as always. Keep up the brilliant works and as usual, looking forward to the next chapter.
C-Jam chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
I can't say how cool it is that you decided to return to writing (at least for now)- seriously. I know, I know, I've never reviewed for you before (hehe :/ really sorry about that, by the way...), but I've been a fan of at least three or four of your stories since the beginning, and your ideas are so phenomenal. Don't do it if you don't feel it, but if you do decide to stick with your writing on here, you'll have at least one very happy reader- and I promise, some actual reviews from me, as well... ;D

Oh boy, and do I commiserate with you about the Clone Wars lately. Not only did they keep us waiting for almost a month like they do every year around the holidays, but right in the middle of this droid arc too : Ugh. I appreciate that they're building up a story based around minor characters and stretching out creatively, but it got old very quickly. I completely agree; I need that Anakin/Padmé episode desperately.

But anyway, I loved the new chapter. The Anakin/Ahsoka dialogue was really great; a lot of it made me smile. If you update again, I can't wait to see where you decide to go next :)

C-Jam
sexystarwarslover chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
It's good to see yoiu back writing and more to come cause that was a great chapter! LOVE the Anakin and PAdme and Anakin and Ahsoka scenes so beautiful! keep up the awesome work
Firechick89 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Great story so far, Im excited to see what chaos those four will bring on themselves soon. Looking forward to future chapters.
Herdreamsx chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
PLEASE. update..!
Serina Tsuki chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Yay! More please!
chicaespanola17 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
I've got to say, this is the most interesting and well written Star Wars fanfic I've come across in a long time. I'm absolutely in LOVE with this story! Please update soon as I'll be impatiently waiting!