Reviews for Behind Masks
br0flove chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was perfect! Stan is so angst-y and judge-y in general, and you wrote, what I think his reaction would be, absolutely amazing.

Loved the K2 and the Mysterion/Kyle.
How Kyle was so worried about Kenny and just ran at him full-force. It was just perfect. My little heart is fluttering.
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hi dawnperhaps! After reading "Stitched Up" (and absolutely loving it!) I decided that I must read more of your work. I'm happy to say that I was not disappointed. I'll definitely be looking out for the next update in your latest stories! D
the corrupted quiet one chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Ello there, your name's been floating around quite a bit and I finally had time to read through one of your lovely fictions.

Darling you certainly are one to talk about! I loved this-as well as bits of your other works I've scanned-and your style interests me. I'm usually very picky about present tense especially when it's in third person, but you wrote it so well...It's great! I love it!

The storyline for this was also really good. The end was bittersweet to me but that made it all the better! Just...can I hug you? More Mysterion and K2 and oh this is all so lovely just so so lovely!

Anyway, I will be watching out for you and I hope to read more stuff from you or even talk to you more soon C:
Red Shiloh chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I loved it! You're a talented writer, a very interesting perspective to use for K2. So sad too! Ugh, I only wish it were longer. That final paragraph with the discription of how Kyle used to look up to Stan in the way he looks up to Kenny/Mysterion now was just heart breaking. Very very well done!
XMistressChaosx chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I absolutely love it. Really good job, dude. Like totally. :3 I feel bad for Stan, but I don't like Style as it is. ;p

I have no words for this one-shot, fucking awesome. I love it. C:

Till Next Time,