Reviews for Interview: Bleach Pairings!
Anonymous424715 chapter 37 . 10/23/2015
Just finished reading. And I have to say...ITS FREAKING HILARIOUS! I just love the fact that Jennifer is playing like some sort of mind games with Ichigo, Senna, & Rukia. I love the spin the bottle part. Poor Ichigo! Always being messed with. Not big on the whole pairings thing, but you did a beautiful job. It's too bad that you have to stop it though :(. I went to go check the other one you did, but you didn't get a chance to finish. I would've love to see a chapter with Ichigo & Nel, just because it seemed that Nel had a thing for Ichigo, plus the whole bottle spin thing. That would've been a golden oppurtunity for Jennifer to cause trouble. But you did something like that with Senna, so I guess that's good. Anyways, awesome story & everything, hope you keep on writing. :)
Lenora Jime chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Aah, it seems rukia still mad to ichigo or more exactly she's still jealous...hahaha :D That's cute ;)
As much as I like byakuya, I also dont want to kiss him because somehow that would taint him or something..hahaha :D
Lenora Jime chapter 17 . 5/31/2015
Ohh, there's no security guards here, I'm missing guard two's craziness and guard one's misery...hahha :D
Lenora Jime chapter 10 . 5/31/2015
hahaha... I want to join to the security guard mishap, poor security one :D
and renji is right about kuchiki's charm ! I think I fall under their spell...hahhaha :D
Lenora Jime chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
hahahaha... somehow I like security guard number two, he's so much fun :D
Lenora Jime chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
Hahahaha...I dont know writer's block could be used like that, that's briliant :D
Ana chapter 36 . 1/20/2015
Oooo you have many ideas.
Ana chapter 35 . 1/20/2015
Hahaha Gin survived, Byakuya is so seductive.
Ana chapter 34 . 1/20/2015
I fainted from joy to read ByaHisa
Ana chapter 33 . 1/20/2015
I love ByaHisa, was screaming in excitement, love Byakuya jealous.
Ana chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Awww Byakuya
sunev.31 chapter 37 . 1/21/2015
Oh I really like your fic, many chapters have made me laugh, but mostly I love the ByaSana (I was rolling on the floor every time I read ByaSana xD) lol I'm a fan of this couple, so pleased I will read your new fic, x). Byakuya is sensual, love that man.
I.Must.Break.You chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
Nawwww maaaan! Just when I finally had some time after exams to enjoy reading this for many many consecutive hours, it stops :(...

This was sooo fun to read...as soon as I started I just couldn't stop. And now it's done :(...

*sigh*
half truths chapter 37 . 8/31/2014
Hi! I was reading your story, and it had me cracking up. I just wanted to say that there's this poster that Tite Kubo made that showed the shippings. The only two shippings made canon was HitsuHina and GinRan. :3 so far. Urahara and Yoruichi weren't on the poster. I just thought I'd say that. Also, where in the manga does Toshiro meet Karin?
SesshyloverX3 chapter 37 . 7/3/2014
Noooooooo total cliff hanger!*faint* this was the most amazing story i had ever read! I was Sssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo hook up on it like chocolate XD you guys really successes on portraying the characters it was like watching a Novella o.o i freaken love bleach (including byakuya). *fist pump* i hope things get sorted out for you guys HANG IN THERE JENNIFER!DX
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »