Reviews for Discord
Elsa N chapter 16 . 5/25
Elsa N chapter 14 . 5/25
Oooooooooh it's so freaking good I don't want it to end but yeah ending is a good idea and girl (I'm pretty sure ur a girl, sorry if ur not though 99% sure u are) u are so freaking brilliant I am so amazed
Gaaaaaaah I have homework so I'm saving kismet sigh I almost done
Elsa N chapter 13 . 5/25
Wwwwwooooooooooooooooooow it's so freaking awesome it's crazy good omg YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY and sobbing too but
Elsa N chapter 11 . 5/25
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah dieeeeeee just die already

I have to say you are a master story crafter, it's pure genius and the plot is amazing
Elsa N chapter 8 . 5/25
Oh gosh ur an absolute genius I was sure u lost me but this is ultra interesting and man it's so much better as an adventure romance instead of just romance
Elsa N chapter 7 . 5/25

Aaaaaaah Loki sniff

But what the heck those evil gaaaaaaaaaah die u vile creatures, just die!
Elsa N chapter 5 . 5/25
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh I love it I hate it I love it it's wooooww but let me be just conflicted
Elsa N chapter 4 . 5/25
Gosssssh the loophole guard it like you would guard this place and Darcy is allowed in so what if someone controls her gaaaaaaaah
Elsa N chapter 3 . 5/25
Wow! I love the last two chapters, how they're not exactly together it's awesome this chapter was ok, I guess, ok I'ma keep reading bye
rosesnblueberries chapter 16 . 4/11
Holy crapoli that was awesome. Looks like some more shenanigans is about to happen! ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
"What could he possible be doing thats more important than saving the world?! Oh right saving his girlfriend" oh my gosh thats frickin hilarious! XD thats super hero logic for ya. Thats like the one thing they ALL have in common...i actually cant think of a single superhero who doesn't have a girlfriend. ...well unless you count the xman Nightcrawler, he's just a good person "doing God's will" well good for him, at least God cant get kidnapped and used as a weaknesses, He is justa strength, you know, gives you hope that if you die for good its not the end, he is the most powerful, He's on your side,and his will is perfect so everything that happens is fine, even death, cus hey death is just the door to the afterlife.

the problem with loved ones being weaknesses also helps you understand jedi logic, if you're unattached, you dont have any emotions clouding your thinking,and nothing is stoping you from saving the world. You have no weakness that prevents you from doing your best.
mary chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
"I think there are some people on earth who would really like to meet
you "... ooooohH! The AVENGERS!
small-as-pebble chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
This is actually my review for Mendacity and Discord together : I devoured these stories. Everyone seems to be in character without much gratuitous vulgarity, which is refreshing, and both plots are clever and told at a decent pace. I'm wondering if Darcy is maybe descended from Titania, and if it's significant at all; maybe you address it in Kismet? I'm not sure when I'll get to that one, and that foreboding prophecy makes me very nervous... Anyway, good storytelling, thanks for putting in the effort. Keep up the good work!
Frozenheart122 chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
ravenomorrigan chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
I am so angry at Medea right now...