Reviews for Discord
Frozenheart122 chapter 16 . 1/4
THIS WAS AWESOME
ravenomorrigan chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
I am so angry at Medea right now...
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
Great sequel to your story! I really enjoyed reading it and getting a deeper look at Loki and Darcy's relationship. I can't wait to read the next one in the series! Great job, this story was really fantastic!
StardustRoad chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Great job, making this story:D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Loved this chapter in particular :) I love the gravity that you feel when Loki feels betrayed by Darcy. It was excellently worded and you almost felt his anger! Great job!
Annienygma chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
OMG! I about choked when she turned him into a bunny! Priceless!
bedtimehymns chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
I finished 2/3 of the sequel in a day or two. I barely slept and I'm not even sorry. It was amaziiiiing! I absolutely love the creativity of your plot lines, so very unique. And the characterisation, obviously. And pretty much everything. Yup. That'd be it.
PS: you really should publish something.
black111star chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Shadow puppets with Lokis hair! Lmao.
Roshni Saxena chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Probably one if my favorite chapters ever.
Gyoro and Ururun chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
Great story!
Amanda chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
Is it just me or does the epilogue remind me of the witches chants from Macbeth?
HikaruWinter chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Hm, so, Fenrir, ya? No. Wait. Odin's blood? But his only son by blood is...YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN' MEH! D: *Apparates to secuel*
Drogyn chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
Umm, Thor can fly just fine all on his own.
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
I adore this story. I love how Darcy's character is more detailed than in the previous story, and the dynamic between Loki and Darcy is very realistic and fulfilling. And you did a much better job on the villain, she was comparable but not redeemable. Very skillful writing, I hope it continues to grow in the next story.
Mizra chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
I don't know what to say other than this story is fantastic, terrific, and fluffy bunnies abound. Thank you for writing this and I look forward to the next installment!