Reviews for Looking Forward To It
johalward chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
great story i really enjoyed
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Silly Danno. When is he going to listen to others when he's sick. Him and his crazy SEAL never want to admit they are sick. Chin and Kono should really think about having sedatives or knock-out gas ready for when the idiots are hurt or sick. It would save on the arguments. Great job!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
...You guys do bingo cards? That's so cool!:)

He picks out his brightest orange tie, knowing it'll annoy McGarrett, then pulls on his slacks and quickly gels his hair.

...hehehehe...:P:P:P

"I'm fine, okay? I don't need you telling everybody my appendix is about to explode."

"You mean you don't need me to tell Steve."

...Aw...he knows Steve'll worry...:P:)...Danny's always seemed like more of a worrier than Steve, but Steve would definitely worry about something if it involved Danny...:)

"Yes, that's what I mean. I am fine and I don't need you making a big deal out of nothing. I don't want some crazy SEAL coming down on my ass over something I ate."

...*Stops the "DIRTY!" From Coming Out Of Mouth, But That Damn Mind Has Gotten Away From Me Again*:P:P

McGarrett is annoyed. And frustrated. Danny has yet to show up for work, and this case is an important one, and much as Steve hates to admit it, he could really use Williams' point of view.

...He's gonna find him half-dead in his house, I just know it...:(

He gets in and pulls out of the parking lot quickly, cursing at any stoplights that dare to remain red in the face of his hurry.

...You DARE turn red on Steve McGarrett? Bastard.:P:P:P

"What stopped? Your stomach?" Steve asks, tugging Danny's still tucked-in shirt from his waistband. Danny nods.

"Aw, Danno," Steve breathes, looking at Danny's visibly swollen abdomen. "You let it burst, you idiot."

...1) Uh-oh 2) Ew.:P:P:P

"Damn it, you're going to be fine or I'll kill you myself."

...That sounds like them...:):P

Steve's pacing the waiting room like a lion, his whole body tensed. He's already sent a few nurses scurrying away, and he's about to snarl at another when Kono puts a hand on his shoulder.

"What!" McGarrett barks, whirling around.

"You're going to get us kicked out," Kono says softly. "He's in surgery. They're taking care of him. You need to sit your ass down and let them do their jobs."

...Thank God they have a woman around to talk sense...:):P

McGarrett decimates the punching bag for an hour straight, punches it until he's sweaty and achy and exhausted, then heads back to the waiting room.

...I wonder what he's picturing in place of the punching bag?...Danny's evil appendix?:P But still, it's sweet.:)

"Is Danno going to be okay?" Grace whispers. She's tucked up onto his lap, head half-buried in Steve's chest, and Steve can feel her trembling.

...Aw...:) I love Steve/Grace interaction.:) Like that episode where he picked Grace up from school when Danny was in the hospital, I thought that was so sweet. And she called him "Uncle Steve" when she saw him, too...!:):)

"You know, Danny, I actually wouldn't mind a rant from you right about now," Steve murmurs, thumbing one of Danny's heated knuckles. "You just wake up and I'll take it. Won't even interrupt. Once in a lifetime deal, Danny."

...hehehe...:P And the thumb on the knuckles! SO CUTE!:):):):)

. "Are you going to have to teach me a lesson?"

Steve barks out a laugh and shakes his head.

"Oh yeah," he says huskily. "Soon as we bust out of this place."

Danny smiles and closes his eyes.

"Looking forward to it," he says, falling asleep.

"Me too," McGarrett whispers.

...Oh, the possibilities...:P:)
francis2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was great. Of course Danny would be stubborn enough to ignore the signs.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Poor Danny! I just hope Steve remembers to have that talk with him! ;) Thanks for the story!
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
awww, ending was cute and the whole thing was quiet moving and a bit funny. Loved and enjoyed it!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I enjoyed this story, love the hurt Danny! Well written.
Sillybean chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I like it. Are you thinking of a sequel?
Lidil chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh, yeah.

Totally sounds like them.

Well done.
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Fabulous one-shot. The action, emotion and story were great. I really enjoyed reading this. :-)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
thanks keep up the good work