Reviews for The Eyes of the Moon
Mina chapter 19 . 4/25
No awful Jacob Black love triangle please. I hated that part in New Moon and Eclipse.
tulipblossums chapter 19 . 4/19
This story is incredible! I loved the remix you and the original author did with Bella - it's so satisfying to see her be independent, and not fixated on the thought of becoming a vampire. I loved the cadence of the writing style and especially the overall atmosphere. I wish there was more of the original fic that was translated, but oh well! Guess I'll have to learn french! Thank you for translating a great story!
Gemm13 chapter 10 . 3/2
Damn, there goes Bella killing Edward with smooth lines
Gemm13 chapter 8 . 3/2
Beautiful
Sweetie7smiled chapter 9 . 2/11
Such a very interesting story! It's fun to see these two getting to know each other in a similar but also completely unique way. It's really sweet!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 8 . 2/11
Oh this is so beautiful! Thank you, thank you!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 7 . 2/11
Beautiful interactions! This is really neat to read. Thank you for writing! And interpreting!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 6 . 2/11
Wow, this is really neat! I am very much enjoying this similar and yet distinctly and refreshingly different version of Midnight Sun. Thanks for writing and interpreting!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 5 . 2/11
This is fantastic! The first Midnight Sun story I've read that is not only original, but with some fascinating new perspective. I really like Bella's theories... and Edward's observation that she came to them because she was more interested in -him- than -what he is-. I'm impressed! Thank you so much for writing! And thank you also so much for interpreting! :)
TrillionSchiffer chapter 2 . 1/1
Sorry, now that I had a moment, let me take the time to clean up my last critique.

What I meant to say was, it seems to me that to continue this fiction would require me to suspend belief, basic comprehension, and common sense.

From chapter one alone, I am to believe that no one gave Edward a reason for their pity. I'm supposed to believe that Emmett and him looking upon Bella using the wall to 'feel' her way around wasn't enough proof for two century-old vampires with faster working brains not comprehend that Bella was blind. Instead, they call her a 'weirdo' like they are both some brainless preschoolers.

Then Edward gets hit with another round of mental images, yet no one as yet to think of why they are treating Bella the way they are, or show him an image of the face they have been staring at all day. Like Really?... Really?! :/

Then Bella makes it to the Biology Room and Edward again is hit with another opportunity from the teacher to figure out why Charlie's daughter needs special attention, but that opportunity was blatantly again 'author manipulated' away with more nonsensical reasoning.

The 'Mysterious Girl' intro was poorly written. And too many manipulations to other long-standing plot devices have made themselves too obvious to continue.

Like I said to many other fanfic writers, If you can't write with/for/ 'creatively' around, certain plot devices, then don't bother bringing them up, and save yourself the headache. This attempt was an epic fail. So I decided to 'save myself' and stop here.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 1/1
Gonna leave off here. it's too ridiculous for them not to realize something so obvious. (Bella's Blindness) I see a lot of unnecessary ridiculousness to make this plot work.

Vampires turning into retards for one.

you should read Long Long Long ...read the author notes.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 1/1
I'm sorry but its hard to believe that the Cullens can't figure out that someone is blind just by looking . #justsaying smh
shortsweetandviolent chapter 1 . 9/19/2019
I love the detail you get into. It’s not overkill but it definitely provides a great visual!
Kayozm chapter 16 . 6/14/2019
That was truly lovely. And a sensible place to leave it.
I choose to believe that eventually Edward will change Bella—when it suits them both. Perhaps after her parents die, or perhaps when it becomes too difficult to maintain a relationship between them in the human world as she ages and he doesn’t. But I’ve never understood Bella’s obsession with not aging.

As for the later volumes, I think I wi stop reading here, but if there is ever a full translation, I’ll come back and read some more.
Kayozm chapter 12 . 6/13/2019
The scene when they played piano together gave me goosebumps!