Reviews for Forever
guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Hmm, i actually kind of wanted Spencer to end up marrying Michelle so then Ashley could completely regret what she did and what she gave up because she hurt Spencer so much. I just feel bad for Spencer. Don't get me wrong, i'm glad Spashley had their happy ending but idk, i think Ashley should have just regretted giving up Spencer more and actually witnessed what/who she gave up. Anyways, thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best.
sparkles04 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Who knew you could write such an amazing story in just 9,051 words. I loved it. Ashley whispering in Spencer's ear "I love you" , that was just brilliant, amazing, heartwarming. Thanks :)
ChainedHeart05 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved it. It's so well written too! The while time I thought they were getting married & then it turns out it wasn't them! Then I thought it was gonna be a sad, sacrificial story buy again you suprised me at the very last minute...love it. Thank you for such a wonderful story :)
rebel scamp chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
wow what a start to a story. great gravy. my heart was beating just as fast as theirs was. Wow. I have to tell you I'm really glad Ashley man'ed up and said something to Spencer. I like your stories and Id read any of them, but I'm much happier knowing that its not gonna be all angst ridden as they are now happily married to each other. lol. not that there wont be any angst. but its different! anyway thanks for posting.
Nighthawk88 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
*relieved sigh* So glad Ashley *cough*finally*cough* spoke up. I had that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach through most of this - hoping that I was wrong about Spencer marrying someone other than Ashley. I have to admit, when the "speak now" part came and went, I was worried. Ashley was cutting it extremely close there.

I do feel a bit bad for Michelle, though. It sucks to be in her place. For some strange reason, I can't seem to care too much though... ;)
noodles307 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
OMG! this is such a beautiful story and beautifully written too. absolutely loved it. and again, just like your other story, I teared. ugh! sappy me.

at first ashley made me want to slap her hard for being so effing dissappointing treating spencer like she didnt mean anything to her. then when she reasoned why she backed off and left spencer, I kinda felt sorry for her and thought she was being selfless.

then at the wedding ceremony, I wanted to slap her again for not stepping up to say something to protest. I was at the edge of my seat waiting if she would brave enough, but.. nothing. ugh!

then when she finally whispered the I love you and spencer herself backed away from the ritual, I was like phew! THANK GOD! and HELL YEAH! lol. well, the rest is just a frosting on a delicious cupcake. amazing.

kudos to you and please write more stories. I think this story is just right as a one shot cos it couldnt get any better than this. toodles!