Reviews for Lessons Learned
haley97 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wow, this was crazy good. Typically, I don't like stories that involve Iroh/Ursa, but I enjoyed the way you set this one up. It was an excellent characterization of Ozai and has honestly made me look at his character in an entirely different way. In fact, he almost seems human! But really, thank you for writing this. It was an excellent depiction of our favorite evil Fire Lord and was also a nice read.
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I never could have possibly thought of Ozai's life to in such a light before I read this. There have been times when I thought of some of the elements you put in here and realized that they're all good candidates for him turning out the way he is, but never woven together so intricately like this. Nor would I ever have been (or am, and probably will be) so adept to telling this story with such eloquent, tragic grace as you have here.
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
(...thats sad...
Eloyse chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow - what a well written character analysis! It certainly puts things into perspective. I never like when good guys are always 100% perfect and bad guys are horrible for no reason - there's always a second side to every story.
Gabubu chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Amazing. I love this fic. I really sincerly do.
The Emerald Doe chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
this just made me cry
Blondie Pants chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow, completely brilliant and very interesting.
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is harsh, dark, and insightful. I do think Ozai's childhood had to be pretty messed up and hug-free to make him like he turned ut, and I like how he comes to realizations and has to reexamine his assumtions.

Reminds me of Em Dixon's stories in places (which is a good thind)
Royal Lioness chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
:) 5
Aesop chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
An excellent look at the series' antagonist.
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Lovely and incredibly sad.
vanillatwilight1824 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
What can I say? This is just too beautiful. You made me cry once again. You have a gift of touching and thawing hearts with you writing. 3
CosmoSpiritVarie417 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Dammit, this should be canon!