Reviews for Lykoi
TempduLoupe chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
What happened to the sequel D: I was loving it!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I enjoy reading this but the very last part with Duke Heliz and Hawk confused me, anyway .. it was a nice work.
TempduLoupe chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
It's getting better and better
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
:o...this is...interesting to say the least! I shall continue
Lilah Wolfe chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Wow this is awesome. I love the idea of them being werewolves, because werewolves (except for the ones from Twilight) are awesome. Are you going to continue this into a series? Because I think people would be interested. I think Snakes should meet Scarlet's family so he can be a normal wolf
httpen chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
A Romance fanfic with Scarlett & Snake Eyes where... nothing happens...
Bronwynn chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
Wow, the epilogue was amazing. You (hopefully) set up a sequel. I loved that Hawk knows about both Snake Eyes and Scarlett. Now, to find out what Hawk has in mind? I can't wait.
PhantomEmpress chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
Woah. HAWK AND HELIX KNOW? gaaaaaaah Omg omg omg i'm squealing like a 12 year old. this is building up to be an interesting series if it goes that way.
PhantomEmpress chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Those flashback/dreams explain a lot. very nicely done.

And if wolves could blush, i think they'd BOTH be blushing at that comment on the "skin-to-skin" contact. ;) heheh.

very nice, i'm so happy you got to update! i was having withdrawals!
Bronwynn chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
This chapter was worth the wait, as always. I agree with NurseKelly that I never even thought of the detail of changing while in clothes and the pain it would cause. It was insightful to finally learn about Snake Eyes' first change and the compassion that his master showed him. I loved the 'dream walking'. It was a great opportunity for Scarlett to show Snake that she knew his dreams weren't showing his memories of what really happened.

I especially loved that Snake Eyes showed that he actually does have a sense of humor when he commented about the dream walking happening again if they were 'fur to fur, OR...'(skin to skin). I knew a sense of humor was in there somewhere.

Lastly, it is interesting that Snake Eyes asked to learn about being Lykoi from Scarlett. Snake Eyes is always the ninja master and teacher, so it is interesting to see him have to learn from someone else. I look forward to the next update.
NurseKelly chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
This was a gorgeous story. The amount of detail you included was impressive. I never throught about what it would actally feel like to go through the change while clothed-breaking the seams would be difficult and painful. Well done.
WhereShadowsSpeakYou'llFindMe chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Woah snap. This story is so so good. Snake eyes and Scarlett are beyond adorable and I love stories about them. Update supa soon please! :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
the Shields are down, Captain! finally! Poor Snake, Having not know that kind of closeness ever... and Scarlett having to hold herself in to save him the grief.

Well done chapter, nicely written and the pacing is good in Strengthening their relationship/friendship and letting Snake accept his his wolf.
Bronwynn chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
I am so glad to read a new chapter. Snake Eyes finally let go. I like how he realized how much Scarlett had held back all this time because she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. I thought it was a great chapter and I loved seeing Snake Eyes take such good care of her. As always, I'm looking forward to more.
NurseKelly chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Brilliant move using the coyotes. Your imagery is gorgeous, very descriptive. I wonder how you are going to explain the Scarlett's injury once she returns to human form? Hmmm...