Reviews for On A Night Such As This
coconut serenade chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Very epic story :)
Ameerah al-Azim chapter 32 . 1/3/2013
Poor Prince Robert, it is very sad that his heirs could not rule after him.
But it is very nice that with the marriage of Anne and James, England and Scotland were joined into one realm and that everything else turn to be like in real life.

Great story, I love how it ended, I was not expecting all that drama, but it make the story more believable.
Ameerah al-Azim chapter 30 . 12/25/2012
Oh, Great story. I love it.
Dan Sickles chapter 26 . 11/6/2012
I'm glad you told me about this - this looks like a wonderful story! I love Annie and I think it's neat that you can write stories about the children Elizabeth would have had if her life had been happier. You make King James seem like a wonderful person too!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
Aw! So cute! Couple of typos...you referred to Francis as France once and wrote by instead of but in the last line, but other than that, perfect!
Dan Sickles chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
This is amazing! The research is incredible and you've done a great job putting so many real-life people together in a believable way. I especially like how Robert Dudley is not such a weakling or a fool as he was in the movie!
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
That was a really nice train of memories, there. Still thin on finer details, but that only serves to make them flow nicely. Again, a really nice chapter; just could have done with some present day Bess and Robin - just to move the main plot along. Anyway, will read the rest of this nice story later on. Thanks for sharing :)
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Awww they're married at last! It's nice to see the chapters getting more detail, and the plot being padded out nicely. Otherwise, it could appear rushed, but this is just right. Very nice work.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Sweet chapter. It's good to see Elizabeth getting a bit of love for who she is, rather than the fact that she is Queen.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This seems like a nice story. Although not a huge fan of that film, and especially not a fan of that Robert Dudley, I like the AU you're writing. The first chapter wasn't bogged down in detail, but it conveyed the story and moved along nicely. Very good :)
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Did you take that idea of their playing ninepins from Red Rose of the House of Tudor by Kathryn Lasky? I think I recognise it from somewhere...it's so cute!

Lovely chapter, please update soon!
LadyFfion chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
Great chapter, I'm glad you're introducing Mary Queen of Scots.
LadyFfion chapter 10 . 1/29/2012