Reviews for Ghost of Wutai
yukio87 chapter 12 . 3/29
Please keep writing this story...please...I wanna know what happened to Cloud and If Angeal could rescue him of Sephiroth's evil hands
Dog Lover 120 chapter 12 . 2/24
Beautiful, just beautiful.
The story is like none I've ever seen before
Update please
Wasuremono Secrets chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
WHAT! you can't stop there! bad cliffy, BAD!
TTATT please don't leave us hunging. this story is awesome! I hope you won't abandon it :
kat1316 chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
wow this is really dark. O.O Poor cloud life is just not treating you right. Hope next chapter is up soon!
GaleSynch chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Its been a year since you updates. Why?
DaughterofDante chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
You are more dark, psycotic, and torturus than Hojo... I like it.
EchoSerenade chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
D: I need an update! -begs- Please!
Axelicious Roxorpantz chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
I really don't know what to say. I finally wasn't stupid and pressed the "Follow Author" button. All your works that I've read so far are very enticing and amazing. I regretfully haven't reviewed on any of them, but I would like you to know that all of them are wonderful. I'm pretty close to being on the edge of my seat on many of them when I see that there are no more chapters to click "next" to. They are all very deep, emotional, dark, and so well thought out. I hope you continue to grow in your journey in writing, because everyone will benefit. Thank you so much for sharing your stories with the rest of us.
Red Dog Krim chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Finally finished reading up to the most recent chapter. Sephiroth... scares me greatly. I look forward to the future chapter/s. Though others may wish for them I appreciate the lack of 'lemon scenes'.

Good luck and may your minds fog stay clear for all that you write.
Red Dog Krim chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Thoroughly enjoyable thus far. Though I said this elsewhere I do not typically read BL stories, but seeign as they are the main in this section I found myself delving into a few of them. Two of which are yours. Both have me captivated to say the least. I constantly check for your Icon/name when I go to check for updated stories. of course... with so many I haven't actually looked at them all. ohh the time I wish I had to devote... Darn you life! Why must you keep me away?!
Kalerin chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
(goes to click next button. there is no next button. stares at screen.) Not again. (checks to see if room-mate is here. she isn't.) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
OMG Yes!
More screen time for Genesis :D
tenebreyami chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
L'Histoire est bien mené, juste le changement de comportement est trop radicale chez Cloud. enfin c'est mon avis. quoi qu'il en soit, j'aime beaucoup ton histoire

vite vite, on attend la suite.
Roith and Lorette chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Lorette: Σ(゚д゚lll) OMG CLIFFHANGER!
Okay so just discovered this, lol, and I know that you must update nau.

NAU!

Seriously love this so much nfjwhbzvfghsksjvd
JollyBigSis chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
An intriguing story that has held me enthralled throughout. The plot is brilliantly narrated and superbly detailed, I love the dark and sinister theme it entails.

I adore your Cloud, the conflicted and tormented Ghost, whose managed to capture the attention of the cold and brutal Sephiroth. His suffering is all to evident and I feel his pain throughout. In fact, all the characters well depicted and portrayed, so kudos to you for your hard work.

I will be eagerly awaiting for the next update, I hope it will not be too long in coming…especially with the cliff-hanger you've left us with. Update soon.