Reviews for Facade
mcfuz chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is perfect. I love the Louis one; how his namesake was killed on a guillotine. xx
sangkar chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
BEAUTIFUL. OMG I LOVE YOU.
sydneysages chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I lovelovelove this, Rae; it was definitely very intriguing to see that they all had their own worries, and yet they all thought that they were the one their parents didn't want. Your formatting was brilliant, genius in some parts, and I love how you ended each of the three sections with the word Facade, because it linked it back to the title & how they're all pretending.

I loved it. Truly.
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Absolutely amazing job at writing Victoire, Dominique and Louis. I love how you portrayed each of them!
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Omg Rae, I love this! I love how you made each them feel unimportant...I wish I could just hug them all.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Rae, this was absolutely beautiful. I really admire anyone who can write freeverse, as I'm absolutely terrible at writing freeverses, ngl.

This was so beautiful, how all of them felt like they weren't good enough, and they all just felt like outcasts. I loved your use of the word facade in here, it really fit in well.

I really loved Victoire's bit- mainly 'cause of the whole battle thing, and how she was born on the anniversary of the battle, and they were never gonna celebrate her birthday 'cause they were too busy mourning.

Absolutely beautiful, Rae. The Rae fanclub forever loves you. &hearts
writergal24 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh, that was beautiful! Amazing job!

~writergal24
Macbeth Mouse chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was good. I mean really good! I never really thought of how much anguish there would be on Victoire's birthday, and how much she would regret being born on that day. I had always assumed she would be happy to be born on the day that the war ended, but thinking further on the issue, I see that I'm wrong.

Then there's Dominique. Not the oldest, and not the youngest; she's just there, and I can feel her pain, because she feels like she is the most normal one there, and that isn't a good thing.

The same with Louis. He feels out of place, and like he just doesn't fit in. Again, I can relate. And I just love your formatting, the way you write, and everything about your writing.

Great job!
felines chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I liked this fic. It's really neat how you circled back to the word facade. Personally I thought there was a bit too much formatting, but, like I said, it's my personal opinion. :) I liked how all of them thinks they are the worst of the siblings. Good job Rae!
overstreets chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was great!
khaleesiweasley chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was SO COOL! I absolutely loved it! Great job on each point of views.
brahdley jims chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love freeverse, and this was practically flawless. They were all talking about a facade, and yet their reasons for worrying were so different, which made all three sections contrast really well. You could perhaps use less bold and more underline, and a smaller freeverse section at the end about all three would have been nice, but otherwise it was really, really lovely. :3
iciclegirl235 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
For some reason, I can imagine this freeverse turned into a song. And we did the French Rev a couple weeks ago, so I especially liked it. Louis's verse was my favorite- "Your namesake, after all, was killed. on. a. guillotine" I find that insanely creative. Nice work(:
milkshakegirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I like your freeverse - you use all the elements of free verse really well.

overall a good effort and interesting to see how they all feel a little bit injusticed...
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
good! nice free verse style.

You might want to try centering the text, as it's a bit weird on the left.

Also, you spelled 'disappointment' wrong. Just saying.

You could even split this up into a three-chapter fic... but I like it.