Reviews for Healing
WritingCrazy11 chapter 1 . 1/7
Sai... it is spelled Sai. Not sigh... sorry, I can normally ignore spelling errors, but that one was too much for me...
KenDan55 chapter 54 . 6/29/2014
I enjoyed reading this story very much. It is a take on the story line that I don't see a lot of and I quite enjoyed reading something different. Please continue with sequel I would like to know how things work out for Brit and Raph and maybe the other brothers will get a love interest.
turtlelover19 chapter 44 . 8/25/2013
I love your story you did such an awesome job love all the chapters so much made me cry laugh smile really love it 3
radiolover1029 chapter 54 . 6/28/2013
Umm... Where to begin? The story is missing a lot of detail. From descriptions to action and dialogue, it's just one big passive entry. Engage your audience better because personally I couldn't focus on anything in your writing without re-reading some parts over again.

Another thing is that start with one original character before introducing a second (like Ben). Start with character analysis and not the typical 'woe is me, all my problems are life changing and convientently solved by the people I am surrounded by' character. She's border line Mary Sue in a lot of ways which could turn off readers. As well as I don't see why this is marked Mature seeing as there's only few curse words. Mentionig rape or supposed torture without the explicit detail is more of a T rating. But then again I skipped about 10 or so chapters due to focus issues.

Take what I said as criticism for future writings and helpful suggestions for editing. If there are any questions or concerns, please notify me. Happy writing!
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
love it
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
u thinking dbz? its Yoshi not roshi lolz I laughed not to be mean
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
lean when you're not strong and i'll be your friend i'll help you carry on for it won't tll i'm gonna need somebody to lean on lol
lael chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Girl time! i love it!
lael chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
love how soft he is with her!
RaphaelsSis1 chapter 52 . 11/18/2012
Awesome update soon and tell me what happens:)
Alonia143 chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
Hello, I know this is going to sound strange from me and please don't take this offensively but, did you get inside my head or something? The way you have written your OC Brittany is almost how I am and my friend told me the same thing. I'm not being rude or mean or harsh here, just simply curious.

The litte misakes like Sighs should be Sias, the training room should be the Dojo and Master Roshy is Master Yoshy. Little errors but can make a reader not continue reading your story. Helpful tips ;).

Alonia.
IceColdFever chapter 49 . 8/20/2012
Brit's a fighteeerr! :D

Anyway, I think Brit should go to Adam alone. And then the turtles show up, like a trap or something.

Can't wait for the next one!
RaphaelsSis1 chapter 50 . 8/6/2012
Cool.:) Brit is running.:)

She's starting training, also cool.

Great job.:)
IceColdFever chapter 47 . 7/20/2012
Aaaw Donny is so sweet for teaching Ben!
Also, accidents can happen while skateboarding since you fall easily so Raph has to take it easy on Donny in my opinion ;)
I hope that your problems at home have been solved!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
IceColdFever chapter 46 . 7/13/2012
I understand Brit in wanting to do things like running. It's awefull when you can't do things for weeks!

It's also sweet that Leo helps her train!

Can't wait for the next chapter!