Reviews for Strippers, Handcuffs and Revelations
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Nothing like a dose of Pezberry friendship mixed up with Puckleberry, especially when Santana helps her two friends to be together. This line was AWESOME:

"Watching Puckerman give you lovesick looks when you aren't looking makes me gag. Heteros! You're all so f*cked up"

I loved the fact that he didn't let Rachel take it further while she was drunk, and it was touching to see him so affected when he thought she didn't mean what she said, but I'm so glad they ended together at the end. Nice story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great!

12/10 ch3

Challenge:

Journey to the center of the Earth X-over with Glee!

Requirements:

Must be Sean/Rachel

Rachel must sing

KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Story was great! Too bad it took them so many years to admit their love for each other. I also loved the line from Buffy!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh Damn! That's all I can say ;)
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
wow sweet i remember that line faith in buffy's body said to spike at the bronze loved it than love it now lmaoive used it myself an i thin i may use it again lmao

mel
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved it! I always love to read about these 3 as friends (& Puckleberry lovers)...sooooo enjoyable...& HOT! Thanks for posting...enjoyed the hell outa it!
bella0148 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
love this
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Cool story. Thanks!
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Any fic that has a Pezberry friendship is always good in my book,and if Santana is playing matchmaker/cupid for Puckleberry that truly is the icing on the cake for me :)

Seriously what more can a girl ask for?A drink filled social event that sees Rachel revealing her true feelings in a very humourous way to Noah,check!Wildly inappropriate comments from Satan towards guests/friends/strippers at previously mentioned event,check!Listening to Rachel and Noah after they finally see sense and get it on,yep that is there too...

Such a fun read,if only RM might take inspiration from you and give us some Puckleberry/Pezberry in season 3
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
haha! brill! great job :)
donna14 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I Loved this story! Fantastic!
linq1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
hahaha- this is a funny story. tks for the fic!
polarpi chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Not a bad 25th birthday party...definitely enjoyed reading how everything unfolded...great job! :)
Nova802 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Adorable! I love the idea of the three of them as friends and of course there is not world in which 'Officer Puckerman' isn't totally hot. And Santana trying to talk some sense into them (and seduce the girl stripper, because you can't be all work and no play) was great. Great romantic, funny ending which totally captured their tone for me!