Reviews for Lamplight Sunshine
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Pretty ending!
Catachresis chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Of all the kinds of stories I read the genre I like the most is 'coming of age'. One of the reasons FLCL is one of my favorite animes is because of the message I get out of it: the contrast of growing up and staying a kid. It's this kind of clash, when someone under the guise of maturity and another in the freedom of innocence meet, that brings a smile to the face and warmth to the heart.

I mean it...really I do. After all, nobody really wants to grow up.
Crobdan chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Wow... Just... Wow… I should really write more but… Wow…
yoyo53 chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
love it like it need more of it pretty please
cigamerisedi chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Hahaha! Looks like FLCL on Adult Swim has created an influx of fans - thus your story is being found yet again. :) So funny, there's almost an entire year between reviews. But I'm glad it's still here for new fans to see. Cause I don't care what you say, beyach, this story rocks my socks off. :p

Loves ya - Liz.
Blademan44 chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
WOW! loved it write more soon please! is this after the sries ender or like in the middle or what but i likt it im going to go out on a limb and say this is a Naota/Mamimi and if it is i want to say one thing... ALRIGHT I LOVE Naota/Mamimi FICS!
ANIMEKlNG chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
You have a great tallent, your writing you go into so much detail that it's as if you were Ta-Kun that day in the field, as if you were the one falling in love. You have an awesome tallent and should think about going into a carear about writing.i have only one more thing to say about this will there be more?

E-mail me some time at
CheriChicola chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Ohh...pwease continue it is so kaiwaii! I want to see what you do to Naota.
My Aspiration chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
That was very well written, and the characters were perfect! It's been a while since I've read a nice, flowing FLCL story like this one. So, I was a little suprised when I finished reading. ( Too bad there are so few out there.) _ Keep up the good work!
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
That was awesome!
Wiggles chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Cool fic I think it was really well done. Some might think Mamimi was too simple minded but I think your portrayal of her fit the bill nicely.
Akal-Saris chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Heh, I liked it _
rori chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
eh, those who say that mamimi isn't really as "simple-minded" as you've portrayed her must have seen something in her that i didn't- because i think that your presentation is right on target.

i hope to see more from you in the future.
Dark Matter chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
I know Mamimi, does act childish but God, you made her boarderline retarded. I mean Mamimi does have normal intelligence you know. Just because most of the time, her playful nature is shown doen't mean she's stone dead-dumb...Keep trying.
Meowmix4545 chapter 1 . 5/10/2002