Reviews for Another Life
DarXe chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
I love this story. I always reread it after watching Kate die on reruns of NCIS. I hate watching those eps, but sometimes... ad this fic helps me get over Kate dying.
briwd chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
I know this is an old story, but being that I am recommending it on the NFA forums I wanted to post what I wrote here. This is a really good take on how a first meeting between R&I and Team Gibbs would occur. If one is a stickler for canon, you can remove the 'Rizzles' element that AdmHawthorne introduced and still tell the story. There's a lot of bittersweet angst as she shows R&I meeting each member of the team (sans Palmer and Vance), and contrasting that with their memories of the woman whom Maura looks like: Kate Todd. The author also shows us how Maura and Kate met, and kept in touch up to the day before Kate died, and that only Gibbs knew about Maura (and kept it from the rest of the team). I do question having Ducky 'forget' how much Maura resembled Kate (I don't think Ducky's memory is THAT bad) :-) and Gibbs' response to Maura as to why he kept her a secret from his team; I don't think Gibbs is THAT much of a bastard. Even so, it's still a great story, and perhaps the best of the relatively few NCIS/Rizzoli & Isles crossovers I've read to date.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Another Life was a very intersting story.
Lanaholic chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
"...before laying a possessive kiss on Maura's waiting elevator doors opened to reveal the scene to the people waiting to board. A click was heard and DiNozzo's voice rang out, "Merry Christmas to me."

Hahaha..

Thanks for another nice fanfiction.
After Kate's death I stoped watching... even back than it was just Sasha who was the reason for watching it at all. Sry for OT.
Lanaholic chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Very good... not ooc at all!
Lanaholic chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Now that was fast... but still... liked it.
Hehe :)
Lanaholic chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
You did very well for the first meeting. Hehe... like it so far
TempeBeckett chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
So, I just read your story in one piece, simply because I couldn't stop, and I loved it! I can honestly say it's one of the best crossovers I've read so far!
Just me and myself chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Rizzles, NCIS, with just a hint of Bones makes an awesome fic!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Aaaand not to mention her brother is the one that killed Kate. I think she should've said that...
DarXe chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
I really like this crossover. I hope you find a find reason for Ziva to go to Boston. LOL
cajunghost chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I realy found this to be funny. I really liked it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
Good story over all! I enjoyed reading about Jane and Maura as a couple!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Very interesting move by Maura!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012