Reviews for Of Death And Coffee Runs
Kas3y chapter 2 . 3/3
This was amazing :D Great job :)
InaZumaElle chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
"Here's to hoping that there's an espresso machine in the afterlife" I started laughing and as I continued reading it turned more and more hysterical until I was quietly sobbing and and and *takes deep breath*

Okay. Now I'm feeling some resemblance of calm: I loved this story. It's beautiful and haunting and sad and you still somehow made me laugh (a somewhat hysterical laugh, mostly obscured by my sobs, but still) I loved how Reid got more and more disconnected, I loved how you wrote Spencer's dream, because it was actually pretty cute and funny, which made knowing that Spencer was going to die all the more painful. I don't think my vocabulary is big enough to praise this story in the way it deserves, and I'm also pretty sure that there's a limit on how many letters you can use in reviews, or else I would be writing a novel length review that'll eventually spiral down into an not very eloquent mess of 'why would you this' and 'I hate you' followed by 'this story is great thanks for writing it' 'I adore you' 'if you heard something hit the ground just now, it's probably the shattered pieces of my heart' and then just be empty pages filled with dried teardrops and the occasional 'whyyyy' 'oh god' 'waiaoshdid' 'dasiudgusiadhuiad' 'NO'

... In conclusion: You are awesome and great and you just shattered my heart in a million pieces which I can feel swimming around in my bloodstream, and I'm not really sure how they got there but it HURTS and wow you're really evil in all the best ways
Adri1577 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Brilliant. I loved it. Emotional, yet not too much. Great work.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I Hate it It!

And by Hate I mean love-hate!

I specifically read this knowing there was a character death but was hoping he really didn't have to die! Very well written!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
sad
Shady79MM chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
I always tell myself I'm not going to read death fics because they just make me want to curl up for a long cry, but it seems I have a masochistic streak when it's comes to my love of fictional characters - I can never resist tragedies. This was beautiful. And heartbreaking. *sniffles*
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Amazing! I could stop crying because it seemed so real!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
my god i am just sitting here and fucking SOBBING
Multicoloredtimeline chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Beautiful. I have read it so many times and it still makes me cry.
marble-fire chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
My heart. It died along with Reid. :'(

But honestly, I love your writing. The way you describe things in a non-literal way (more so in the previous chapter) was amazing. Especially when you written about the lightening about to strike (signifying death), which is awesome, since I usually prefer literal. Plus there was humour, not "ha-ha" humour, but the "Oh my gosh, this is so SAD *cries*" kind - if that even made sense.

Honestly, I wanted to cry with every character, when you wrote their reactions, I was crying along with them.

so. Many. FEELS. /3

Anyway, Thanks for writing and giving me the heartbreak (seriously. :P)
splashes-of-silver chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
This is so stunning and well-written. One of the best things I've read in a long time.

Well done :)
EmeraldRain25 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I want to congragulate you on being the first person to make me cry well reading a criminal minds fanfiction. I'm literally bawling.

This story was just amazing! Completely and utterly amazing.

My breath was taken away and I loved every minute of it.

P.S I listened to Innocence by Avril Lavign well reading this. It really helps the emotional parts.
Megan chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Brilliant story! Your very talented..But Sooo sad:(

I love Reid! :)
TheeKozakura chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
the ending was incredible! great job with your story!:)
NoctePluvia chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I can't think of words that would do this story justice. It was amazing, and beautiful, and painful, and real. You should write a book. I honestly think you could change the world if you wrote a book.