Reviews for Brewed Awakenings
FarmerLiz chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
Very nice! I practically grinned though the whole thing!
kib9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was an amazing story! I loved the au of it. I could not put this story down! Great writing, you did an awesome job!
RavieSweetie14 chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
This story was absolutely AMAZING! I loved everything about it. It was so good I couldn't stop reading from start to finish. The way you perfectly captured what I imagine a relationship between them would actually be is just brilliant. I love how you write the scenes so that the reader can practically feel the emotions of the characters. So amazing :) I love everything of yours that I have read so far, and you definitely did not disappoint with this. So amazing! :D

P.S. And as I've said before, you have definitely made me a hardcore Zibbs fan ;)

xoxo
NotYetLostFaith chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
I cannot believe I didn't review this the first time. Bad Shannon. Anyway, I adore this story. I think it's my favourite of yours actually. It's just so perfect. It's so lovely and sweet and perfect and fun and gorgeous and oh, ZC I could go on all night. But I can put it simply as I love it, and you more for it. The end is adorable, and Jeremy is the sweetest little thing. I hope Baby Waves turns out just like him. And the twins are just beautiful. Seriously, brilliant. I would adore it if you ever felt like writing a sequel, or any continuation (during or after the timeline) but it's perfect as it is if not. S x
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Lol I'm listening to that song on accident :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
I love Kelly Clarkson! Sorry for not logging in but yeah in a hurry.
Darjeeling Autumnal chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Hey :)
This was one of my first Zibbs-Stories to read and I have to admit...I loved it! Every single chapter was great and a pleasure to read!
Once I had started to read it was hard to stop...really hard.
Your style of writing is awesome, just my honest opinion.
So, thank you for that one and I hope you keep writing!
Shandra23 chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
Hi,
I really loved this fic.
I'm normally not a huge Ziva/Gibbs fan. I see their relationship as a father/daughter thing. But this is AU and I enjoyed ever single minute of reading. I wasn't really sure if I would like civilian Ziva, but you never made her appear like a stranger. More like the woman she is/could be without the Mossard (specially her father).
I would really like to read more AU Zibbs from you
Speciel agent Cassie gibbs chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
Wow :o amazing story! I love all your stories I really feel like I'm watching NCIS on tv lol to I do and it's BAM! So not the same, anyway I'll stop my babbling and just say great work keep it up :)
Zivatjl12 chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
I found the picture of Cote and her real life mom thanks to you by clicking on your author's name. Thanks again.
Zivatjl12 chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
Thank you for this wonderful and beautiful story. You are a great writer and storyteller. I love Ziva/Gibbs pairings. I will seek out your tumblr account. Thanks again.
Zivajl12 chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Thanks for this story. It's great and I love Ziva/Gibbs pairings. Quick question-how do I get to your profile page to see Cote and her mom? Thanks again.
TivaGirl chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
Loved it! Great job!
ZibbsForever chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
Hey I was wondering how you picked the name Kyla out cause its my first name and I find it really cool that it was used in a fanfiction espically being a Zibblet!
Syret chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
I absolutely loved this story. This is my first Gibbs Ziva centered story and you did a wonderful job!