Reviews for Brewed Awakenings
Semaphore chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
Read this the second time, this week. I love your way of writing, your characters are true to what we know from the show, but at the same time you develop them further (the scene back in ch. 3, where Ziva stops Jethro from running away and makes him talk about his lost family). I've bookmarked a few scenes for my personal "How to write a ... scene" textbook!
The last few chapters are almost too fluffy! :-) But I could imagine Gibbs actually being swept off his feet if he only allowed his feelings to surface. The only time we ever saw a little of that was during his time with Hollis. You kept the balance here, it is too easy to tip over into OOC country when trying to work on that particular Gibbs problem. But by acknowledging it and talking about it repeatedly, your Jethro and Ziva are able to overcome it.
Thank you for this story :-).
FarmerLiz chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
Very nice! I practically grinned though the whole thing!
kib9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was an amazing story! I loved the au of it. I could not put this story down! Great writing, you did an awesome job!
RavieSweetie chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
This story was absolutely AMAZING! I loved everything about it. It was so good I couldn't stop reading from start to finish. The way you perfectly captured what I imagine a relationship between them would actually be is just brilliant. I love how you write the scenes so that the reader can practically feel the emotions of the characters. So amazing :) I love everything of yours that I have read so far, and you definitely did not disappoint with this. So amazing! :D

P.S. And as I've said before, you have definitely made me a hardcore Zibbs fan ;)

xoxo
NotYetLostFaith chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
I cannot believe I didn't review this the first time. Bad Shannon. Anyway, I adore this story. I think it's my favourite of yours actually. It's just so perfect. It's so lovely and sweet and perfect and fun and gorgeous and oh, ZC I could go on all night. But I can put it simply as I love it, and you more for it. The end is adorable, and Jeremy is the sweetest little thing. I hope Baby Waves turns out just like him. And the twins are just beautiful. Seriously, brilliant. I would adore it if you ever felt like writing a sequel, or any continuation (during or after the timeline) but it's perfect as it is if not. S x
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Lol I'm listening to that song on accident :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
I love Kelly Clarkson! Sorry for not logging in but yeah in a hurry.
Darjeeling Autumnal chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Hey :)
This was one of my first Zibbs-Stories to read and I have to admit...I loved it! Every single chapter was great and a pleasure to read!
Once I had started to read it was hard to stop...really hard.
Your style of writing is awesome, just my honest opinion.
So, thank you for that one and I hope you keep writing!
Shandra23 chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
Hi,
I really loved this fic.
I'm normally not a huge Ziva/Gibbs fan. I see their relationship as a father/daughter thing. But this is AU and I enjoyed ever single minute of reading. I wasn't really sure if I would like civilian Ziva, but you never made her appear like a stranger. More like the woman she is/could be without the Mossard (specially her father).
I would really like to read more AU Zibbs from you
Speciel agent Cassie gibbs chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
Wow :o amazing story! I love all your stories I really feel like I'm watching NCIS on tv lol to I do and it's BAM! So not the same, anyway I'll stop my babbling and just say great work keep it up :)
Zivatjl12 chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
I found the picture of Cote and her real life mom thanks to you by clicking on your author's name. Thanks again.
Zivatjl12 chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
Thank you for this wonderful and beautiful story. You are a great writer and storyteller. I love Ziva/Gibbs pairings. I will seek out your tumblr account. Thanks again.
Zivajl12 chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Thanks for this story. It's great and I love Ziva/Gibbs pairings. Quick question-how do I get to your profile page to see Cote and her mom? Thanks again.
TivaGirl chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
Loved it! Great job!
ZibbsForever chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
Hey I was wondering how you picked the name Kyla out cause its my first name and I find it really cool that it was used in a fanfiction espically being a Zibblet!