Reviews for Aster
Shalanora chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
I really do hope you continue this story one day, I would love to find out what happens!
alaskatrailmutt chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is cute. But concussions hurt a lot . Fav!
SweetheartAngel chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
QWQ PLEASE CONTINUE! DX My heart will be shattered If you do not. . . .
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Soooo... It's been like a year :( are u going to continue this lovely story?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I love this story... I was soooo excited to see an update! Thank you so much! I would love to see what happens next!
KarakuRoku chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
PleasepleasepleasePLEAAASE update soon! Screw the I-love-AkuRoku/SoRiku/etc. fans! If they like those pairings, especially AkuRoku that's practically pedophilia, then they should just leave SoRoku fans alone! They're the ones to talk when we're just loving the pairings we ship! ;w;

So yeah, please continue! SoRoku is one of the only yaoi pairings I support out there. When I found and read this, I just fell in love with it. Everything's so mysterious! What did Sora mean to Roxas and vice versa? And will Sora ever remember? You can't leave me in the dark like this! Dx
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
This story sounds good, can't wait for you to write more of it.
Suly4evah chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE IT
The accident
The lost memories

It's soo intense please continue I love how it's coming out! :D
duel wielder 15 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Are u gonna leep going with this story I've been waiting and wondring when the next one will come please update I enough ur writings
Yuukilover chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Hell no! SoRoku is awesome! xDDDD but I personally like RoxasxSora! x3 just my opinion! :D Don't let the haters get in the way of making awesome stories like yours and put you down! :D we Yaoi fangirls will support you! \(o)/
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait, if Sora "returned" to his 17 year-old self, why did Naminé say, "you're now 21, not 17"? I'M SO CONFUSED! Dx
fantorathelia chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
OMFG PLEASE UPDATE

And that SoRoku hater...does not have a life. Maybe that person likes RikuSora and/or AkuRoku (eeeew, no thank you). I LOVE YOU, DON'T WORRY. I'm sending my SoRoku love to youuuu *sends hugs*
RNSVCZ chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Fangirl side of me: *grabs bat* WHERE THE HELL IS THAT MEAN SOROKU HATER!
Calmer side: Calm down!
Fangirl side: *puts down bat* Whatever. I'll find him someday!
Me: ... moving on... I love this chapter! My favorite parts are the conversations Sora has in him head. Great story telling, I liked the details of the accident. Keep up the good work!
Fangirl side: MORE SOROKU PLEASE! DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE HATERS! THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS!
Calm side: Agreed.
Me: I'm so weird...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I'm loving this so far, but it's going kinda slow. PLZ CONTINUE! :3
Karkalicious Homestuck chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Who hated on you omnia! Lemme at em! SoRoku fans unite! You are loved and not alone! Plus to haters. Dudes, it's JUST a FIC! Don't get a bunch in your panties and go all herpderp on he author.