Reviews for She's Mine!
Hime1234 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Please update!
Kuroneko37916 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
wait... ONE AND A HALF YEARS?! holy quap...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
r u the sam one tha wrot truth or dare?
Rumi Amano chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Although I find this amusing and interesting, some things are confusing me... idk what but i'm just really confused now . ANYWAY! Update when you can :3
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Awwww D: please update
MadamePirate chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
continue you sorry excuse for a cliff hanger! This is amazing!
SuClover chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Omg I'm loving this!
Will Nagihiko/Nadeshiko,Hikaru and Kaoru appear in the next chapter?
Please update soon!
Nekoo-Chaan chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I love this story :) please update soon
Rei Star chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
WHAT DID THEY SEE?! Please hurry up and update soon! Also, where's Honey and when are the Shugo Charas going to get more (or any) speaking parts?
IfntChisei0428 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Ne, ne _ Please update more! I love your story, it's interesting! Hope you won't discontinue it XD
Anime Goober chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
MAKE MOAR
claraowl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
*gigglesnorts*
I wish it were longer. :D
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Please update! It seems really interesting!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
*chuckles* This was very funny. I laughed out loud when I read the part where Tadase was saying that No One could look at Amu, except Ikuto but that was only because he was a pervert. You can ask my sister! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! (okay, maybe I exaggerated a little, but still). I wonder if Utau will show up; I can only imagine how the hosts would react if either she jumped Ikuto, or asked him what was going on and refers to him as 'brother'. And then there's dear Nagihiko, soon going to be hit on by Hikaru and Kaoru. I really can't wait for that, and when it's finally over, he'll definately be blaming Rima (twas her idea for him to go as Nadeshiko after all).
KUKAIxAMU chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE