Reviews for Head Boy
life1428 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This. Is. So. Bloodly. HILARIOUS
DeactivatedAcc-01 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hahaha, its brilliantly written, the assumptions they make about Dumbledore are just too funny!
bubble drizzles chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I loved this, it's hilarious. I absoloutely adored the end, when Sirius says maybe James deserves it. Awn.

Great job! (:
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
perfect! made me laugh a lot.

and the little james and sirius moment at the end, i love their bromance
anavihs chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
HAHA! loved it!

Lots of love

sHiV
Blatherbee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
The first time I read this I cracked up so badly and I was laughing so hard my chest hurt afterwards. Yeah. It's hilarious, end of story. (story, hehe geddit? ...eh never mind) LOVE IT! :D
MissEMT chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
i really enjoyed this. it's a very happy, easy and funny read. good job!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
BRILLIANT!

More power!
Desert Vulpes Zerda chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Rofl. I think I laughed the entire time I was reading this. Epic! Love it
andthedreamgoesreducto chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
OH MY GOD! I was in HYSTERICS by the end of it! All of them were imaginative and creative with their reason. I loved the santa clause is a fat man thing, and all the jinns, not to mention the mafia! I was starting to choke before the end because I was laughing so hard. The last line ust sent me into another fit and laughs! HILAUROUS!
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Absolutely brilliant and hilarious. I completely "Awwwed" at the last line. :')
chadders chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ahh, this is so perfect - you capture their personalities so well :)
Lara chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This started off really good! but i think you have have elongated their talk on who's possessed Dumbledore, a little more than is needed...
sephiesport chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Thanks so much for a story that made me grin the whole time I was reading it. Even if some of the muggle references were slightly unlikely, it didn't even bother me because the dialogue was so snappy and hilarious. I also loved the fact that you ended the conversation with something serious (haha, get it, Sirius? bahahah I'm so pathetic) because that, to me, seemed the most in-character out of all of it. Because underneath all of their tom-foolery (yes, I DID just use that word)the Marauders really do care about each other.

Besides Peter, but, you know, no one likes him anyway.

Anyway. This was sincerely a wonderful short scene- I really look forward to reading more of your stuff.

You're awesome.