Reviews for Spiders and Magic: Rise of Spider-Mane
highlander348 chapter 1 . 5/29
Spider-Man turns into a fucking pony. How cliche can you get.
Unanimous chapter 2 . 5/22
I would think a science geek would think he was under the influence of a hallucinogenic drug
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 1/1
What is the point of sending Spider-Man somewhere when be is not even Spider-MAN!
Leon chapter 46 . 12/8/2018
Wait hold on a second,i know i don't watch my little pony,i prefer spidey than MLP. BUT WHY? Why in this "fanfic" you choose Twilight as the Center Of the Web? I mean,really? A horse placing Peter as the center of the web? Ehy don't you choose SpiderHam (It's a pig with spider powers,well first he is a human and turned into pig.) As the center of the web?

Stan Lee will be disappointed if Twilight placing peter as the center of the web.
connorhone2004 chapter 61 . 1/27/2018
When is the next sequel or story on this coming out?
Mary Smith chapter 30 . 11/9/2017
Blah blahBlah blahBlah blahBlaBlah blahh blahBlah blahBlah blahBlah blahBlaBlah blahh blah
TheNinetailedKing chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
you should more like this
the god of wolves chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
i excpect that spidy sence to be blaring right now
ABOOK5117 chapter 60 . 7/31/2017
Wow, not gonna lie, I've never seen a crossover story like THIS before, but it's really good! You managed to blend in both the Spidey and MLP franchises well. Great job! :)
Evil Reviewer chapter 34 . 5/31/2017
... I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by that thanks to the description for "book two" of this series...

Also, we want Everbpfy loves Spidey updates!
The Lone Writer 1997 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
So... This is a thing. 0~0
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ondrej chapter 61 . 6/1/2016
The story is by one word...COOL! And even teaming up Spiderman (Spider mane) Twilight, Luna, Shimmer, Black Cat, Spike and even Wolverine himself is great thing.
But...no offence...did you really had to end up the story by Peter unleashing his anger and inner demons (by accident and out of rage and grief) becomming a Nightmare Moon and than almost every pony in equestria being wary, loosing a faith or even hating him, despite of Princess Caelestias noble and justifiing speech?

I know Peter aka Spiderman has always been an outsider, an underdog and solo hero, but this he would deffinitelly not deserve at all. And besides...everyone has some darkness in himself, right?

Anyway, as I have said, the story was great and well written and worked out. Arguably one of my the most liked and favorite ones on Fanfiction. Good work!

I wonder, that you would even write another one, in which "wolverine" himself jump in right into Equestria universe and joining peter, twilight and the gang for a while. That would be something.

I mean, Wolverine is after Spiderman himself the most famous Marvel character and though useually having hard times and different opinions and ways, those two are like brothers and best friends and teamed up so many times...
Lugnut chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Living with a girl is good and bad...mostly bad.
Lugnut chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Great job...that's all I can say.
1,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »