Reviews for Spiders and Magic: Rise of Spider-Mane
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 1 . 9/5
So... This is a thing. 0~0
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ondrej chapter 61 . 6/1
The story is by one word...COOL! And even teaming up Spiderman (Spider mane) Twilight, Luna, Shimmer, Black Cat, Spike and even Wolverine himself is great thing.
But...no offence...did you really had to end up the story by Peter unleashing his anger and inner demons (by accident and out of rage and grief) becomming a Nightmare Moon and than almost every pony in equestria being wary, loosing a faith or even hating him, despite of Princess Caelestias noble and justifiing speech?

I know Peter aka Spiderman has always been an outsider, an underdog and solo hero, but this he would deffinitelly not deserve at all. And besides...everyone has some darkness in himself, right?

Anyway, as I have said, the story was great and well written and worked out. Arguably one of my the most liked and favorite ones on Fanfiction. Good work!

I wonder, that you would even write another one, in which "wolverine" himself jump in right into Equestria universe and joining peter, twilight and the gang for a while. That would be something.

I mean, Wolverine is after Spiderman himself the most famous Marvel character and though useually having hard times and different opinions and ways, those two are like brothers and best friends and teamed up so many times...
Lugnut chapter 2 . 5/18
Living with a girl is good and bad...mostly bad.
Lugnut chapter 1 . 5/18
Great job...that's all I can say.
PrimusDefender501 chapter 61 . 11/30/2015
To the quote, I say Amen.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
(If I were there) Me: "EEEEEEEEEE! This place is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I just wanna stay here forever! Spider-Man: "I knew teenage girls liked ponies, but this is getting creepy. I hope she calms down before she finds out that we've been…" Me: "EEEEEEEEEE! We're ponies! It's a dream come true! This is the greatest day EVER!"
4channer chapter 61 . 10/23/2015
what the joke is this, i got banned by 2 weeks for complaining this
Guest chapter 28 . 9/30/2015
Im a serious spiderman fan and i hate the idea of rainbowdash beating spidermane not spiderMAN but spidermane
highlander348 chapter 59 . 8/30/2015
Well that sucked. Peter being bonded to Luna only to lose it again along with his magic. Talk about being a sadist.
highlander348 chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
Why does Peter have to be so short as a pony? Is every male pony taller then him? :(
Guest chapter 33 . 7/7/2015
BEST 1 I HAVE EVER READ
Vanessa Masters chapter 61 . 6/3/2015
love the endign quote.

And saw a beautiful comic of this final scene. Breathtaking.

You did a FABULOUS job, and I hope you write more awesome work like this in the future :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 58 . 6/1/2015