Reviews for Spiders and Magic: Rise of Spider-Mane
connorhone2004 chapter 61 . 1/27
When is the next sequel or story on this coming out?
Mary Smith chapter 30 . 11/9/2017
Blah blahBlah blahBlah blahBlaBlah blahh blahBlah blahBlah blahBlah blahBlaBlah blahh blah
TheNinetailedKing chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
you should more like this
the god of wolves chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
i excpect that spidy sence to be blaring right now
ABOOK5117 chapter 60 . 7/31/2017
Wow, not gonna lie, I've never seen a crossover story like THIS before, but it's really good! You managed to blend in both the Spidey and MLP franchises well. Great job! :)
Evil Reviewer chapter 34 . 5/31/2017
... I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by that thanks to the description for "book two" of this series...

Also, we want Everbpfy loves Spidey updates!
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
So... This is a thing. 0~0
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ondrej chapter 61 . 6/1/2016
The story is by one word...COOL! And even teaming up Spiderman (Spider mane) Twilight, Luna, Shimmer, Black Cat, Spike and even Wolverine himself is great thing. offence...did you really had to end up the story by Peter unleashing his anger and inner demons (by accident and out of rage and grief) becomming a Nightmare Moon and than almost every pony in equestria being wary, loosing a faith or even hating him, despite of Princess Caelestias noble and justifiing speech?

I know Peter aka Spiderman has always been an outsider, an underdog and solo hero, but this he would deffinitelly not deserve at all. And besides...everyone has some darkness in himself, right?

Anyway, as I have said, the story was great and well written and worked out. Arguably one of my the most liked and favorite ones on Fanfiction. Good work!

I wonder, that you would even write another one, in which "wolverine" himself jump in right into Equestria universe and joining peter, twilight and the gang for a while. That would be something.

I mean, Wolverine is after Spiderman himself the most famous Marvel character and though useually having hard times and different opinions and ways, those two are like brothers and best friends and teamed up so many times...
Lugnut chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Living with a girl is good and bad...mostly bad.
Lugnut chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Great job...that's all I can say.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 61 . 11/30/2015
To the quote, I say Amen.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
(If I were there) Me: "EEEEEEEEEE! This place is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I just wanna stay here forever! Spider-Man: "I knew teenage girls liked ponies, but this is getting creepy. I hope she calms down before she finds out that we've been…" Me: "EEEEEEEEEE! We're ponies! It's a dream come true! This is the greatest day EVER!"
4channer chapter 61 . 10/23/2015
what the joke is this, i got banned by 2 weeks for complaining this
Guest chapter 28 . 9/30/2015
Im a serious spiderman fan and i hate the idea of rainbowdash beating spidermane not spiderMAN but spidermane
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »