Reviews for It's Not You
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
the rest are going to be very interesting... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I sure hope that the wait will pay off :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
this is hilarious and such a feel good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
wonder about the rest of the dates spock will go on... :) hope for updates
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Well, the date may not have gone so well afterall but the other ones can't get any worse, right?!
The scenes are hilarious but serious. Hope the other chapters will be just as good as this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
the other times are coming, right?!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Hope to hear about those other times! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I think this is wonderful... and kind of hilarious in a good way!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Can't wait for the other chapters to be added to this one! Good work...
Heart of Autumn chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
"Damn - they'd have been fun to go out with." Nyota's perfect eyebrows come together in contemplation. "I can't think of another couple right off the top of my head; give me a minute, and I'll come up with something."

Almost before he consciously realizes he is speaking, Spock hears his own voice. "What about Captain Kirk?"

Haha! Part of Spock's subconscious is locked on Kirk before the rest of him is! I love the little hints throughout the fic in which Spock's attraction blossoms before the Vulcan is aware of it and can try to analyze it away. :)

It strikes Jim possibly sometime between the turbolift ride and them entering his quarters… Spock is awesome.

Yes, he is Kirk. And I have a feeling that your opinions of him will become deeper as the story goes on! Oh, wow. I can see the difference in the writing styles- but regardless the story flows seamlessly.

I desperately look forward to MOARRR.

I kinda want to take bets on who the other dates are, but knowing how far off I tend to be... (about everything) I'd think I would rather keep my money.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love it! Long and excellent :) Now update! It's been forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wonder who the other's are...
chicagogirl6 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
ohhh I love this take on how Spock ended up on the Enterprise. Poor Jim, always gets screwed one way or another. Also, good setup for Nyota and Spock breaking up. I hope you come back and update!
FrostisSpreadin chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ah Spock, it kind of hilarious reading this and knowi why Nyoya feels the way she does and how both boys are clueless. This is great though and I woul like to say Nyota probably already has a clue whats going on and damn Mitchell is an ass. I felt kind of bad for him in "where no man has gone before" but at the same time, I still thought he was an ass. Anyway thank you for this! You're fantastic!
T chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I can't wait for the next date... This is really good, hope you continue the story, since it's been almost a year since you wrote...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »