Reviews for Brick by Brick
r.alagh47 chapter 8 . 1/5
I have been waiting for an update for so long! Please update! :)
Mark C chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Good to hear that this will continue and hopefully that's soon because I am all caught up and look forward to what happens next.

I've really liked how several people want Kate to have a relationship with Rick once he started shadowing her. It wasn't surprising her reluctance was in part about Aimee but he was able to weasel his way in and make Kate change her mind.

You did an excellent job with how Kate brought up her daughter and the miscommunication that brought up. That is so like them.

Loved the ending here with how Rick met Aimee. It'll be interesting to see where you take things from here.
redorchid23 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Update Please!
darklord1590 chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Wow, this story is really good!, but where is the rest of it? it stops on a massive cliff hanger.
will there be any more to the story?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Update
xxkizixx chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
I really hope to read more soon!
Laurenamanda8 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
so good. i love AU stories when they work out like this :) update quick !
rainbow-dango chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hi. Two things:
1) I really, really love this story.
2) The other day, I was watching "Under the Gun" and I thought "Wouldn't it be great if Royce made an appearance in Brick by Brick?" So, just a little idea. :]
-Ellie
fdawn chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I like how this story is going. As a single mother myself of 3 - I appreciate you showing that all friends that help with your children do not have to be necessarly be a girl.

Keep going with the story - I really like it.

Thanks
mrsCastlebAby chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Please please please please please continue this! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Ew! The kid is Royce's! Imagine I'm Raven Symone as I say, "Ya nasty."
Capelthwaite chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
This is super cute. Keep it up!
Huckaby chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Thanks
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I just reread this entire story but I have to say that I still love it and I look forward to you continuing it. :)

- caffinate_me (it wouldn't let me review again under my pen name)
worldinheaven chapter 8 . 7/3/2012