Reviews for Back to Normality
Author my only review is that you please write more. Your grammar could improve, and the structure of your paragraphs could improve slightly but apart from that, these are quite well written
Minimoss16 chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god no, no no no no! You must update! I need this story! Please! You cant end on a cliff hanger! That is the most evil thing I have ever seen someone do!
This wont help my OCD ill tell you now, in other words... this story is amazing I want to keep reading. Please give me more lee an Ellie relationship!
taylorr chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
This is so awesome! Please keep this story coming its like a cliff hanger! But I love it ahh!
shannnonish chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Omg, don't leave me hanging now! Seriously! This is too good! Please update sooner:))))
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Long forward to reading more.
MomentaryMadness chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Love it!
Exactly as I imagined the next book would be cannot wait for the next update
shannnonish chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Oh my goodness! Lee and ellie fluff 3 I loved this chapter. Especially the part when they talked about the war and lee apologized for what he did. It's true he was a bit gruesome as the novels progressed, but ellie was right about him doing what needed to be done. It must have been hard to go through that horrible kind of change when he was only a teen.
shannnonish chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
I seriously love the tomorrow series. Im annoyed i didnt get to finish the last two books of the ellie chronicles, but seriously, i love your fic! Youre totally right about there not being enough fan fics on it. I keep wishing theyll make the second movie, but its pretty sketchy. Ugh. Anyways, it been quite a while since you updated, and your story is the only one i really like. So keep up the great work:)
Biting my nails till the next chappy!
Pickle jar chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Great job!
The reader chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Upload soon! It's really good!
X-xx-SugarBerries-xx-X chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Oh, and can you PLEASE make Fi and Homer get together?!
Crazy chick chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Loved it!
TJMONSTER chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
OMG you cant just leave the book like that! It was amazing! Just like John Marsden (possibly better) the only parts i was concerned about was how Ellie, Homer and Gavin got the guns to shoot the soldiers. Other than that it was fantastic. You definitely need to write more
TJ chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
OMG its amazing, you should write more, this book should definably be published!
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
This was a really good chapter, can't wait to read more.