Reviews for NineTail Customs
deathgeonous chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
I look forward to finding out just how Puck pranked them. Should be good. Other than that, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
why do I get a deep sense of dread? keep up the good work
goddragonking chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
ZorinBlitzFan chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Okay, Puck, what the hell did you do?
This was a good lighter chapter to balance out some of the heavier stuff that's been happening in story.
I enjoyed and I look forward to more.
Thank you.
Taiyou Ryu chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
I think I see the gift heh. And they would be a bit peeved.
VizeerLord chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Chapter too short.

More please.
AVP5 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Should be long knowing the women and update when you have the time please.
ShadowCub chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
I never saw what Elisa saw in Goliath except he was the new bad boy in town, he annoyed the hell out of me from day one with his attitude of not listening to Demona, everything that went wrong can be traced back to him not listening to her and insisting on guarding the humans who moved into THEIR castle.
KhazintheDark chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Maybe he should ask for a few years, if they take up the stone-skin then they would technically be immortal and capable of holding a grudge far longer than necessary. Although I have to wonder at what he did and what Fox was thinking when she pointed out that loophole, she must have known that Puck would use it as a protecting from future events. Also, what about precautions in the chance that '...' happens, it is protecting them but it is highly preemptive so the conditions under which it would activate would need to be mentioned too. Sorry, rambling and thinking to myself while typing, happens sometimes. Love the fic!
sollieus chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Nice update, way to make people wonder what puck did I know I would like to find out, please keep up the great work.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Rickmer chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Wow... now I'm really curious what he did. I mean, yes Demona can hold a grudge, but really a year-long business trip?
saint21 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
What have you done now Puck?
lonewolf 83 chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
I would not call this a filler chapter.
it is in my opinion a good builder chapter.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Great chapter, I can't wait for more.
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »