Reviews for NineTail Customs
skywiseskychan chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
Somehow I've forgotten about this photo shoot, but with puck getting involved I'm sure it will be fun.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Loved it. Can't wait for the next update.
XRaiderV1 chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
as always, well done!
kapuis chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Good chapter.
I look forward to see the scene when Goliath will learn that angale is bonded at Kat.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Puck is going to get himself killed. Wheather literaly or figurativly remains to be seen. Is there any chance you could set up a link to what the bike is supposed to look like when it's finished? That'd be something to see.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
come on Puck...behave for once. at least til her father stabilizes.
always happy to see this. keep up the good work
Arial Wolf chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Excellent thanks
Don't do the trick puck
ShadowCub chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Puck really needs to be beat down, tricks get tiresome right after the first one.
deathgeonous chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Thanks for updating this, bye for now.
Shannon Dee chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Thanks for another good chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Ooh! NTC-gasm. Loved this chapter. Please update. I love this story along with White Owls.
Katsuhito chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Aaand another of your stories makes it onto my watch list. Its too bad you can't get paid for fanfic, 'cause with all the stories I'd like to see updates on, it would be a full time job to get to them all. :)
Kell1310 chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
really enjoying
Xahraxs chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
I don't think Fox should have slugged Goliath in the face. Even if he did deserve it, he is much stronger than her and being not human can react violently to pain.

Great chapter. :)

IMO Angela should be happy, and walk away from any form of negativity that will force her to not be herself.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Pretty good chapter, looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good work.
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »