Reviews for NineTail Customs
ShadowCub chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
I never saw what Elisa saw in Goliath except he was the new bad boy in town, he annoyed the hell out of me from day one with his attitude of not listening to Demona, everything that went wrong can be traced back to him not listening to her and insisting on guarding the humans who moved into THEIR castle.
KhazintheDark chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Maybe he should ask for a few years, if they take up the stone-skin then they would technically be immortal and capable of holding a grudge far longer than necessary. Although I have to wonder at what he did and what Fox was thinking when she pointed out that loophole, she must have known that Puck would use it as a protecting from future events. Also, what about precautions in the chance that '...' happens, it is protecting them but it is highly preemptive so the conditions under which it would activate would need to be mentioned too. Sorry, rambling and thinking to myself while typing, happens sometimes. Love the fic!
sollieus chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Nice update, way to make people wonder what puck did I know I would like to find out, please keep up the great work.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
steamrick chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Wow... now I'm really curious what he did. I mean, yes Demona can hold a grudge, but really a year-long business trip?
saint21 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
What have you done now Puck?
lonewolf 83 chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
I would not call this a filler chapter.
it is in my opinion a good builder chapter.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Great chapter, I can't wait for more.
skywiseskychan chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Nice to see more of this coming but its been long enough that now I've no idea what loopholes Owen might be thinking of.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
can't wait for more
Obsessive Imaginings chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Whats filler about it? You wrote fallout from the shooting an introduced a couple new characters and set up the next chapter. Not to mention continued a story some of us like, so well done. Also I have seen plenty worse instances of filler. Hell I'm a Steven King fan. So, you're pretty much never gonna shock me with waste.
VizeerLord chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
More please.

A little thin. But acceptable. More.
echoxknox chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
YAY AN UPDATE! a sad update but at least Kat has back up now and i'm curious as to what pucks prank is.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Loopholes and Puck. Oh dear. Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
nice to see this. hope Puck doesn't mess them up to much
keep up the good work