Reviews for NineTail Customs
goddragonking chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Taiyou Ryu chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
I have one reaction to people like that and it's better for everyone. I can't wait to see what Puck has planned!
Dracowoman chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
great job, update soon please.

4.5/5
deathgeonous chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Ah, ask and ye shall receive eh? Good update, can't wait for more, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
ShadowCub chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Puck has to be the fly in the ointment. He needs to be put in a iron cage somewhere.
And her grandmother is a bitch, she needed Demona there to put her in her place.
AVP5 chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Glad you updated and I wonder what plans you have for the next chapter. Update when you have the time please.
KhazintheDark chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
I think you mean 'hoped' instead of 'hopped', right? Trying to guess what scale Puck's prank will resonate on, if its just changing their hair colour to annoy them then it'll be relatively minor, but if its on the scale of Demona/Dominique (which allowed Demona to build up even more resources, start a company and research projects where she has relatively little knowledge, such as human genetics or high energy physics) then it could have an extremely large effect on the plot. Also have to wonder at how many people read this and then immediately go over the oath to work out the loophole.
LadyLazarus115 chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Yay!
I really love this story, and I'm so happy it updated!
Shannon Dee chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Short but good chapter.
Arial Wolf chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Brilliant thank you
goddragonking chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon
Guest chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaassse!
UPDATE! I'm dieing to see what happens next! :-)
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Interesting start
AVP5 chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
Love it this is awesome!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »