Reviews for NineTail Customs
Krissss78978 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Good chapter. Hope you update soon. I really love this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
thank you for continuing this story i love it
Riskreader chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Humm... goliath will have to face his possible reasoning/bias regarding mating for his daughter hopefully family will win over 10th century reasoning I will say the reaction is rather up in the air hopefully we'll get to see what's going on & how he'll react next chap.

Hobart concerns me still seems to be a wild card at present got me curious as where hes at & possible targets of the M-10
RizzolixIsles911 chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Love all your stories. Can't wait for next chapter. Please update soon.
kapuis chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Good chapter.
I like the discussion between Demona and Kat and the ending with Goliath.
I look forward to read the next chapter.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
You continue to give us just enough to stay hooked.
Keep up the good work.
Zoomcor chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
I'll be honest, this chapter is a very good cliff hanger for the next one so now I'm desperate for the next one. Lol. Keep up the good work.
GreenRena chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
oh boy, that cold end bad.
thanks for the new cap!
deathgeonous chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Interesting update. A lot, and yet almost nothing at the same time, happened. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Canon Elisa I cannot stand, she's so up Goliath's ass she might as well be attached to his dick.

She only considers his way of thinking, and being part native American she should know about humans tendency to destroy other species.

She doesn't know anything of what Demona went though, yet she's automatically evil.

Please don't give her the abilty to breed with that big idiot, that's all everyone would need.

Knowing that Kathleen is her daughter's mate has just made Demona's century.

Maybe they can get puck to get rid of his curse.
Looks like Goliath is going to get a 9mm special I hope.
Shannon Dee chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Thank you for anther fine chapter.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
glad to see this. Goliath's gonna do something dumb when he wakes.
and Mr. Hobart might do something even dumber.
as always keep up the great work
The Red Dove chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Update soon, please!
Xahraxs chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
More please. :)

Goliath should at least try to talk to his daughter. I mean come on 21st century. People, for the most part, are more open and accepting of people who are gay, straight, etc. It's not the medieval ages where people were hanged for being that way or put in insane asylums.

What about Lexington? I heard he was going to come out in a future episode before the show ended and that be a topic of that episode. Why not have this in the story too? Now it's not only Angela,but Lex who prefers his own gender as a mate. How will the clan deal with this?
Meluch chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
I love and hate you. Reading more of this story is great, but the fact that it isn't done yet is frustrating. Can't wait to read more!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »