Reviews for NineTail Customs
skywiseskychan chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Ah how wonderful. And I agree with her that Goliath would have tried to keep her in the clan by force. Because shes his daughter, female, the hope for the future and more. I do particularly like your little note on males seeing the group and females the individual, though it makes your females guard the eggs thing a bit harder to acceptI would have gone more with an explaination that the males might be focused on the good of the clan, while females saw every egg and guarded each one considered each one as precious rather than the rookery as a whole.
Arial Wolf chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
That was awesome Fox
Brilliant thanks
Looking forward to next time
DarkMatterKumos chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
*dances* ya an update and I love that fox slugged Goliath at the end can't wait for the next chaptet
ArchAngelGundam chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
As much as I don't want to say it I feel as though I must. Goliath desirved every bit of that. You push someone hard enough, they either push back or get out of the way. Simple.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.
XRaiderV1 chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
I rather enjoyed how this one read out.
Riskreader chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Well Goliath may have received the kick in the pants he needed to get his head out of his behind he might suffer from info overload if Big G manages to listen to those that have information he needs to make informed decisions that is if those who how have the information bother to tell him.
kapuis chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Excellent chapter.
The story advance well, I really like the confrontation between Goliath and Angela and also that Angela left the clan.
I like the relation between Fox and Angela.
I hope to see a discussion between Eliz and Goliath in the next chapters and also to see Goliath 's reaction when he found who is her daughter's mate.
I look really forward to read the next chapter.
ShadowCub chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Its about friggen time Angela stopped worrying about her dad.

Goliath is the worst leader ever, I saw that in the first episode, he was so het up on protecting the humans like that was his job and ignored Demona when she tried to tell him about the humans.

His priorities are always in the wrong place. And Elisa is so far up his ass brown nosing that she doesn't have any objectivity, I'm waiting for her boss to find out how much she has been lying to her.

Yet he listens to Elisa about everything but his former mate he never listened to her, he always tried to intimidate people to back down but always the worm turns.
Blackholelord chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Well its a nice chapter.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Big G is going to be thru the ringer as I have a feeling he's gonna hear it from Elisa and I get the feeling he's not done with the foot in mouth.
keep up the good work
Princess Alexandria chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
oh please have more, this is getting amazing and I had to wait so long for this last chapter. More, more, please.
lordamnesia chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Worth the wait? Absolutely! Keep up the excellent work!
Meluch chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Things are coming to a head! I really enjoyed this chapter, and I can't wait for Goliath's reaction to Angela and Kat. Good job, can't wait to read more.
Krissss78978 chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Thank you for updating. I'm glad Fox punched Goliath. Please update soon.
OnyxTemplar chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Oh yeah, that'll set Goliath on his ass for a while. I tell you though, if he goes hostile toward Angela or warms up his anger toward Demona over this rather than blaming his own stupidity and ignorance, I will reasert once again that he needs to die. Goliath is an idiot and a dinosaur. He never should have woken from stone-sleep.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »