Reviews for Change of Plan
Historytech chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Please continue
mscalliope chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
There aren't many good Spartacus stories, but yours has great potential. I hope you find your passion for it again one day and continue it. :)
Wolf9lucky chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Update! Update! Update! Update! Please!
Slytherin Studios chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
I like your story, please update soon.
awake untill day brake chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I now it's been wail bit please update soon the cliffy is killing me I have to now more
Jessie chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Amazing. Seldom do I get to read an interesting and strong original character, much less a female one at that. I love your take on the different scenes, and the subtle differences between what Mira did and what Aithne. Subtle but a world of difference. It’s a pity that you seem to have abandoned this story. It’s by far the most interesting Spartacus story I’ve read. Really hope you find your way back to it…
AmericanHorror420 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I have three words: Holy. Jupiter's. Cock. I'm in love with this story! I love your character. She's different, yet pleasant and definitely likable! What really sold me on this, though, was the way that you handled Spartacus. He's on point and I can see him turning her down the way that he did. I really love your background in your OC's past. It shows that she is damaged and I'm hoping that she and Spartacus can heal each other! I really how that you update this fine story very soon!
Much love, LovinNorman'sChestTatt
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Bam! Cliffhanger! Please do update this? I'm extremely intrigued.
kate chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Well, I think it was brilliant. I really love your story and Im exciting about the next chapter.
Thanks for this.
kate chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Hi, your story is very exciting. Im really curious about next chapter.
helinahandcart chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Absolutely brilliant can't wait for the next one. Having a little cry poor now Varro poor Spartacus
Rose Jane Cullen chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
I love this story.

Please update soon.
caradens chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
excellent eagerly awaiting more brilliant updates thanks
eloquent dreams chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Oooooohhhhh dark secrets! Love it! Hope you can update soon so we find out more about this alleged murder )
Vergil1989 the Crossover King chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Spartacus; Blood and Sand was wicked. I need to watch it again after reading your first chapter lol. Keep up the good work and I will definitely pay attention to this one Max Alleyne.