Reviews for A Break in the Pattern
Akuma no Hono chapter 3 . 9/18
This is really good, hope you find your muse and write more of it.
MadiIsAwesome chapter 3 . 2/24
It's so good, we need more! I know it has been like 3 years but it's too good not to continue!
Ariesp19 chapter 3 . 1/31
Hope to read more soon
Wika0304 chapter 3 . 12/14/2018
please update, it starts interesting
AJ Granger chapter 3 . 11/1/2018
I like the idea. It's different and a nice enough set up so far. I look forward to reading more on Harry's life and to seeing what happens from here. You write well and it's a fresh take on this idea.
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 3 . 7/30/2018
Please update again. This is really good so far and I'd like to know what happens next as well as see Dean and Harrison interaction. :)
917brat chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
This is honestly a wonderful story that I really love how it is playing out. At the same time I am highly curious as to just what you are going to have happen next. So please keep the amazing work up and update again soon.
Bri Kimball chapter 3 . 11/30/2017
i love it cant wait for the next update
Katzztar chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Congratulations, its very hard to make me hate James & Lily in a fic that does not bash them. They are very human here, not the cliché 2-dimensional twits that bash-fics make them out to be. But despite the fact they are personable, they still made my stomach turn in how easy they accepted the malpractice of Dr. Bagshot and went with it.
panther73110 chapter 3 . 3/29/2017
Just found your story and it's very interesting storyline that's unique. Wish that John was alive though to see his reaction.
icyquest4 chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
hellkiss chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
Love it
Change from the "john and mary gave us willingly their child, or well, their eggs or sperm".
Hope to read more about james opinion
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Updaaaaaaate~
Ataxius chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
If you continue this I really hope that you don't involve other HP characters in the main plot.
PotterWhoLockLover chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Wonderful story! It sounds really interesting! I see you published it in 2011, but you updated it just a few months ago, does that mean you are continuing the story or is it abandoned? I hope not, your writing is really good and i love the story!