Reviews for A Break in the Pattern
PotterWhoLockLover chapter 3 . 8/13
Wonderful story! It sounds really interesting! I see you published it in 2011, but you updated it just a few months ago, does that mean you are continuing the story or is it abandoned? I hope not, your writing is really good and i love the story!
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 3 . 7/27
I literally can't wait for another chapter, your killing me! I want to scream and cry and sulk on the floor until a new chapter is up, that's how bad it is. I love your story and I can't wait for more! Much love Xx
nessa11997 chapter 3 . 7/10
I love it
CloverTheFaun chapter 2 . 6/2
Hey! I really like your stort so far! I can't get enough of HP/SPN fics right now and especially family fics!

Just one question, did it really take Harry a year ro get to Gringots? The first Harry entry says it's 2007 and the next 2008. I asume it's an over sight - god those are easy to happen!

Now on the the next chapter for me! Keep up the good work!
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 3 . 5/11
Interesting start. More.
NightsideRequiem chapter 3 . 5/9
I'm enjoying it so far. I really like how you're writing Harry. Can't wait for the next chapter
Lady Kaiki chapter 3 . 5/8
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 3 . 5/8
Are you going to updated regularly? Because you started this story in 2011?
hitomi-tama chapter 3 . 5/8
So happy this is updating again! Can't wait for the next chapter
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 1 . 4/1
God I am so sorry, whether you have updated or not that is absolutely no reason for saying that, you are under no obligation to finish any of your stories, we should be thanking you for writing them at all, and I am very sorry about your cat, I know how hard it is to lose a pet, and I am so sorry. I hope college went well and you repost this, but your life is far more important.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Omg I am soooo sorry for your loss!
I actually just clicked on this to reread it because it has been awhile. Hope all is well. :-) update soon
MissNinjaMinx chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Just read your post from January. I wish you luck for the future as I am in my last year of high school and understand, that you don't have as much free time. Ignore those messages as they shouldn't be there and those who write them mainly think about what they want not the bigger picture. Yet again, good luck in life and very sorry to hear about you cat, as I understand how it is to lose a well loved pet.
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I'm sorry for your loss and hope that his spirit will always be at your side when you need him most. I know how hard it is to lose a pet that was family in every way. I resently lost two ferrets that I'd raised and help raise since they were rescued from a neglectful owner, both from health comlications. It helps to think they're still around, if only in spirit.
Faranoy chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
R.I.P Simon. I know I would be really emotional if Exene (my cay since I could remember) died. Hang in there and good luck.
Yuuni-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I am really sorry for the loss of your cat. I know how hard it is to lose an animal that has shared our life for so many years.

I wanted to read your story, but I can also understandthat sometimes real life is more important than anything else. I hope that you can achieve the goals that you have set up.

I'll just add you to the authors that I follow, and hope that you will write again one day. Things like that should not be done under pressure. I can be very patient for a new chapter. I'm still waiting for some authors to come back sometimes more than 5 years after. But even when you love what someone write, you can not hope for more if it doesn't make the author happy to write anymore.