Reviews for A Break in the Pattern
917brat chapter 3 . 6/5
This is honestly a wonderful story that I really love how it is playing out. At the same time I am highly curious as to just what you are going to have happen next. So please keep the amazing work up and update again soon.
Bri Kimball chapter 3 . 11/30/2017
i love it cant wait for the next update
Katzztar chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Congratulations, its very hard to make me hate James & Lily in a fic that does not bash them. They are very human here, not the cliché 2-dimensional twits that bash-fics make them out to be. But despite the fact they are personable, they still made my stomach turn in how easy they accepted the malpractice of Dr. Bagshot and went with it.
panther73110 chapter 3 . 3/29/2017
Just found your story and it's very interesting storyline that's unique. Wish that John was alive though to see his reaction.
icyquest4 chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
hellkiss chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
Love it
Change from the "john and mary gave us willingly their child, or well, their eggs or sperm".
Hope to read more about james opinion
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Updaaaaaaate~
Ataxius chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
If you continue this I really hope that you don't involve other HP characters in the main plot.
PotterWhoLockLover chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Wonderful story! It sounds really interesting! I see you published it in 2011, but you updated it just a few months ago, does that mean you are continuing the story or is it abandoned? I hope not, your writing is really good and i love the story!
Dean's Trenchcoat Angel chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
I literally can't wait for another chapter, your killing me! I want to scream and cry and sulk on the floor until a new chapter is up, that's how bad it is. I love your story and I can't wait for more! Much love Xx
nessa11997 chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
I love it
CloverTheFaun chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Hey! I really like your stort so far! I can't get enough of HP/SPN fics right now and especially family fics!

Just one question, did it really take Harry a year ro get to Gringots? The first Harry entry says it's 2007 and the next 2008. I asume it's an over sight - god those are easy to happen!

Now on the the next chapter for me! Keep up the good work!
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Interesting start. More.
NightsideRequiem chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
I'm enjoying it so far. I really like how you're writing Harry. Can't wait for the next chapter
Lady Kaiki chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !