Reviews for Hogwarts Rising
Are you still planning on updating or are you done? Cuz this fic is frigging good
A Stranger 0.0 chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
SHAME you aren't updating... :C
Goldenseal chapter 29 . 11/24/2014
Y u no update? This story is great.
GuppFish chapter 29 . 11/18/2014
Kajabanawjajmanjabjahbakaqnhwlwdjlambavavkdkwikdbalqasjnsjskqbeheibxlauwebsodbsksbs! How could you leave it like that? This is such an awesome, amazing story! I know you won't but please update. Favourited and following.
sugarless5 chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
It's always really disappointing when an interesting story gets left unfinished :(
Alatar Maia chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
Whoa, here we go! Are the Winchesters going to leave? What about Ruby?
Alatar Maia chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Dumbledore must be super crazy to hire the Winchesters, but this sounds cool!
kahui chapter 29 . 5/8/2014
Hello there i totally love your fic and i would like to know if you are going to continue it! ok last update was 2 years ago buuuut i really want to know ;;;;;;; i think your story is really cool and the fact you develop both harry's story and winchester's one is really great! i don't know what to say else for you to continue it ((
codla chapter 29 . 4/8/2014
I know youve probs abandoned the story but please come back :( this is amazing with a great story line, beautiful writing and youve captured all the characters brilliantly!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/12/2014
OMG the story is soo good please update soon!
sara chapter 29 . 3/5/2014
please update the story is really good!
unknown chapter 29 . 2/20/2014
Holy shit this is good! Why have you not updated yet! Not meaning to sound like a whiny bitch but I really want the next chapter. You can't end something as cool as this!
Made-in-Denmark chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
Why? why haven't you updated this story? It's great, and I really love the plot and how the things are going, and I really like your writing stile, so why haven't you updated this in more than a year? Please keep writing this, it has so much potential...
With hope of a new chapter
Line (or made-in-denmark, your choice)
The403yearold chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
please continue writing. It's been a year :(
joa chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
pleasepleasepleaseplease update
i absolutely love this fic and i need to read more