Reviews for but it's better if you do
glambertcello chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh, yay! Very good! *claps* I'm happy with this!
Whammytap chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow! I actually have this story bookmarked, as I love to come back and read it so frequently. I have found a handful of Jonathan/Einstein slash fics over the years-there exists very little else in the iArsenic and Old Lace/i fandom-but nothing so compelling, so realistic as this one. I can easily imagine this having been an event in their lives before the events of the play/movie.
Herr Fritz chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh my gosh...ever since I started , I've done occasional searches for an Arsenic and Old Lace Archive. After repeated searches resulting in no hits, I gave up...

until today.

THANK YOU for doing an Arsenic and Old Lace fic, ESPECIALLY a Johnathan/Einstein centric one. It's so true, isnt' it? I've wanted to write one since I saw the movie during my first year at University...

Anyway, regarding your actual STORY- Great dialouge for the characters, It's their styles of talking that shine through. You incorportated subtle things about the characters that made the story more realistic, and made them more than just the characters plucked out of the play. Fantastic job! If you'd be willing, I *plead* you to write another AAOL fic. I'd be more than happy to read it (and review it, again and again :) ). By the same note, I hope to finally write a AAOL fic that I would love to appear next to yours in the community listing.
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Fantastic. Great job.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is fantastic!
Swirling Dreams chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I just watched the movie a few minutes ago, and came on here looking for a story like this, and let me tell you, I was completely blown away. Who would've thought that the only story in this category would be the exact thing I wanted to read? Not a single typo, not a single mistake. They were both so in character…the tension and angst between them was so real. You really captured both of them, and it all seemed so real. I always thought (watching the movie) that they had a sort of sexual energy about them. So thank you so much for writing this. It was fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Whoa. Ok. That was so well written. you are so good! I wish you would write more stuff for them!
Opaque Prision chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is an amazing take on Jonathan and Einstein. I love the play and i love how you keep them so in character, even in this situation. Great job!