Reviews for Zyxt
MajinBakaHentai chapter 2 . 2/11
I like the names for the other two ships. I recall I once thought of something similar.
SarcasticDemon chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
quit kuwit ?
roswellwbfan chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
I really enjoyed this and I'm glad you decided to share it!
KendoSakuyamon chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Loving your story so far. I love game versions . Keep up the good work 3

Oh, btw '', I'm always doing research on FFVIII (because it's such an awesome game!) and I know you wrote this a while ago, and someone may have already said it, but Ragnarok, in Japanese, is pronounced RagunaRoku. Raguna is also the way they pronounce Laguna's name, and roku means six. In this sense, it may be a Japanese pun, as Ragnarok obviously means the end of the world, but it also could mean Laguna 6, meaning that there are other "Lagunas" with different Japanese numbers, so like Laguna 5, Laguna 7. This is potentially how they could have so many Ragnarok's maybe? I just thought it sounded really cool when I was reading it, so I thought I'd pass it on. It's also why Laguna loves it so much, because it's named after him 3
AyndeRod chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Ack I totally had a first thing actually story related in this chapter but I CAN'T FIND IT SORRY.

Of course, considering how old this already completed story is, hardly matters. I think it was game mechanic related or something similar anyway.

Anyway, I say first thing because your author note on the weaponry was the second thing, haha. Basically, there is evidence about multiple weapons, even if they don't utilize it and they act utterly useless. First, when you're in FH and there's that sidequest with the Master and the fishing kid, and the fishing kid makes a noose around the shopkeeps head. Squall walks over and in order to release the guy throws a knife, not that you can see it but it's not the gunblade, not a spell, so I always figured it was a small knife that the pacifists didn't see what he did other than rescue or something. Second evidence is actually Laguna, if you would believe. That riot of a past moment with the dragon, and he's like, A Gunblade? I haven't held one of these since training.
And yeah, obviously he was a Galbaldian soldier, but there's no way the soldiers have access to something that the SeeD don't.

Oh! I totally remembered what I was going to say. Go me for it coming back while typing. It was silly, but when you were talking about the diplomacy teacher harping on Squall and being evil and stuff, I remembered that they do actually give names to some of the other instructors. It reminded me of the kid who was like, "Instructor Aki, how could you" whimper. Silly and irrelevant, I know, but it occurred in my brain so I go with it.

So yes. Enjoying so far. I'm sure you haven't given two thoughts to this fic in the year and a half since you finished it, but I've been replaying a lot of old playstation era games recently and these fics fill my fix.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
*ish dancing around (figuratively) and crowing* Seifer's not stupid, Seifer's not stupid! YAHHHHH!

*then rereads very last line, facepalms* Oblivious. Utterly oblivious. Idiot. *pats Mr. Oblivious on the head* You'll get it eventually.

Nice. I like. Will add to favorites later, once I can get back online *checks little connection thingy and sighs* as well as posting the review.
UniCryin chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
So sweet!3 Loved the ending! Fantastic story! D
Seta Kaita chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
oh yeah, fuck the council

before i come to my only complaint: very nice fic! i liked the idea very much, i liked the concept, although the last two chaps were a bit rushed, but i really don't mind.

my only complaint is the lemon part: it was really blurry and all... i know it was during time compression, but it was rather unspecific. the fight against ultimecia, too, but i don't care about that so much, either. just telling you, cause comments are meant to point out weaknesses too, so the author can develop their skills, right :)

anyway, i really liked the fic, thanks for writing it (and successfully keeping my from listening in class and studying all day ;) )!
Seta Kaita chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
yummy what a nice promise seifer gave to squall can't wait to read that
Seta Kaita chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
my god, i loved the debated about whether or not they were going to kill the council *rofl* they'd SO deserve it! XD
Seta Kaita chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
it's so touching how much they all care about each other :) though i wonder where you're going with this, since the description says it's ten chapters and ultimecia is nowhere to be seen atm. well, i'll see, i guess.
Seta Kaita chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
i'm so waiting for the day squall actually makes that threat to other people's body-parts reality
Seta Kaita chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
i really hope squall didn't end up with a brightly pink shirt Oo
Seta Kaita chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
lol the knight part was a bit strange, i gotta agree with the boys but better fast than have them try and figure out the way to go for the next couple chaps ;)
Seta Kaita chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
god i love it when those two get physical for me, the biggest plus in this couple is the actual violence between them. i somehow don't like it when other authors picture them too friendly with each other. so i'm really glad you made them spar. oh and i liked the "i hate you" "i hate you too" part XD it's SO like them XD

and thanks for making them shut that minister up XD it made that sadistic bitch in me veeeeeeeery happy XD