Reviews for There is Another Way
Gwen knows.
nochance chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh loveliness.
doesnotexsist chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Alright u ha dto finish it I loves the ending and well all of it!
doesnotexsist chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love it! I am 3 episodes into season 4 I'm excited to see episode 6 caus ei know Merlin is like morganna's spy or something. I love ur story a I liked morganna good but I like her evil to becaus eager is really (parson my french) badass! Any ways I will continue reading this later because it's almost 12:40 am and I have school so bye
WilliamJago chapter 20 . 8/9/2012
Appologies for the late review-just realised its been 2 months (almost) since this finnished. Just wanted to say congratulations on a great story. Its good to see someone explore the possibility of what could have happened if things had taken this course (truly Merlin's poisoning of Morgana was probably his biggest mistake in all four series).
I really hope you decide to write more short stories if you get the chance-would they be following on from this story? Hope so, it would be good to explore how things could turn out on such a path.

William Jago
Elizabeth93 chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
Morgana reached out for Merlin's hand and gripped it tightly. "I understand from Gaius that if it weren't for you I would still be under Morgana's enchantment."

I'm guessing you meant Morgause?

Still, a very nice chapter :)
Paladinobr chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
I loved the end but it should have had more Merlin and Morgana! I'm waiting to read more mergana's stories from you and hoping to read a sequel to this fantastic story, :)
Meri Ley chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
Beautiful. Yes, write more. Meergana plese. Would always delight in your beautiful stories.
Mike3207 chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
A very good ending-good luck with Robin Hood-would read either short stories or the sequel-whenever it is done.
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
Hurry! His misson is compelte! I like the overreaction Merlin had. Shows how scared and little fate he had. I would like to see a Season 3 version of your story, but I can wait until your done with Robin Hood. I will read them once I catch up since I just started that :)
TheLadyKnightofEdoras chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
That was so sweet! what a perfect ending! Please do the short stories :)
TheLadyKnightofEdoras chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Really great job on this chapter. I hope Merlin's spell worked I've really enjoyed reading this series.
Paladinobr chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
Merlin's magic must be stronger than Morgause's magic. Morgana must remember what Morgause did to her, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I need another update ASAP!
Meri Ley chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
I enjoyed reading this chapter greatly. Will the spell work? So eager for the update. Thanks for writing.
cutesyclara chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
:O please don't have Morgana evil, please don't have Morgana evil! I really hope Morgana comes to her senses! please update soon!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »