Reviews for There is Another Way
Paladinobr chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Good chapter but I hate Morgause and I'm waiting for Merlin to give her a lesson that she'll never forget!
TheLadyKnightofEdoras chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
no morgana don't put the bracelet on..uh,she's not listening to me. Great Story! I'm always on the edge of my seat. Can't wait too see what happens next :)
RavendeskWriter chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
Amazing story! I love magic reveal fics. Please update soon! D
Mike3207 chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
Uh oh-what has Morgause done to Morgana? I hope all works out, but definitely some tragedy ahead for Morgana.
Paladinobr chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
Good chapter, however I hope that you don't go through the path that the show went. I still want to see Morgana and Merlin together and not only on the last chapter, :)
Paladinobr chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Good chapter and I hope that Merlin can find her in time and save her from Morgause.
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Nice chapter. Glad to see Morgana doing Ok after seeing Merlin. Wounder what Morgause is going to do to Morgana and will Merlin save her in time? Find out, Next time. ;p
Mediatrix chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Good. I hope Merlin finds finds Morgana and shows Arther up. He is such a know-it-all prat! He makes me so mad when he brushes of anything that Merlin says.
CeaseFireOne chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Please do continue this soon!

I love it!
Mike3207 chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Good Morgana knows the truth-sad Morgause tries to keep them apart.
siren-girl chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
This is fantastic! I have so enjoyed it! PLease update soon because I just can't wait! :D
Basil Allegri chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
Clever twist on Morgana's story. It was a shame that she had to go bad... makes me wonder if there was anything Merlin could have done to change it.
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Welcome back. Can't wait for the encounter.
Paladinobr chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Good chapter. I liked that Morgana is still thinking about the people in Camelot. I hope that Morgause won't be able to turn Morgana to her side. Waiting for the next chapter, :)
Paladinobr chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
Very good chapter. I just hope that Morgana doesn't become the person that she's on the show. How Merlin will change Morgana's mind after all the lies that Morgause is going to tell her. Keep the good work, :)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »