Reviews for There is Another Way
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
Morgause is a lying bitch now! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Love this chapter.
cutesyclara chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
:O I officially HATE morgause! how could she do that? well, good chapter! please update soon!
emilieparrilla chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow. This is amazing. I really hope you will continue.
LadyKate1 chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Haven't had a chance to review this chapter by chapter, but wow, that was great. Love the reveal and your twist on the S2 finale.
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
This was the best of them all! Can't wait to see the next chapter _
94yonders chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
OMIGAWD! I PRACTICALLY SCREAMED FROM HAPPINESS that you let merlin stop morgana from drinking the poisoned water and have everything explained to her. THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO HAPPEN DURING THAT EPISODE. gawd, this REALLY should happen. ಥ_ಥ

update soon! can't wait what will happen next! :D
94yonders chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
omigawd. pleas please, let THERE BE ANOTHER WAY! i need morgana to continue trusting merlin as he would reveal his magic to her also! amigaas
94yonders chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
TT they hugged twice. that is sooo cute! i wish morgana stayed all kind and sweet. but her evilness is awesome. but the hatred is to much. i just wish that she would let it go so that i can ship merlin/morgana more. so i REALLY hope that would happen even in fanfic. :)
94yonders chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
cool. i like the first chapter, so i will be reading on ahead.

i hope merlin would be able to share his secret to morgana this time
Paladinobr chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
Good chapter and I'm wondering where you're going with this story and how Morgana and Merlin are going to be together. I liked the way Merlin told Morgana the truth but now Morgause has her and I fear for them. Waiting the next chapter, :)
AATC-86 chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
Very good.
lilmissblonde chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
Now THAT is how the episode should have gone! My most hated part of Merlin written the way it should of been, loved it. Well done :)
Paladinobr chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Good to know that the other chapter is ready and I just hope that Merlin do something different from the show now is the time to find another way, :)
AATC-86 chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
The end there kind of have me sitting on the edge of my throne, anticipating the next chapter.

Very well written, as usual.
cutesyclara chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
good chapter! but the poisoning is emotional :/ please update soon!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »