Reviews for There is Another Way
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
good chapter!

update soon!
Paladinobr chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
Merlin definitely should try harder, lol, besides she already suspect that he's Emrys, so he's the only one who can help her but he have to watch his back because of Uther. Waiting for the next chapter, :)
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
good chapter!

I look forward to reading the next one!
Paladinobr chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
It's good to read a new chapter from this story. I wonder if she's going to tell Merlin about her dream and if it'll come true, I hope not.
Baelfire chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Wow... This is amazing, please update again soon.

Can't wait to read more!
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I really like your story!

please update soon!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Great chapter!

:D
Paladinobr chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter, :) I liked that Morgana seeks Merlin for comfort and that she trusts him, I just hope that he doesn't ruin everything. I can't wait to see what is coming next.
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I like this fic. Very good.
forevercharmed01 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Great chapter :) always liked morgana and

Morgause, wonder what she will say now she's

Told her...again great chapter and hope you

Can update soon :D
Paladinobr chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Good chapter. Now it's coming the time for Merlin to make a decision and I hope this time he tells Morgana the truth about himself. Waiting for the next chapter, :)
Isis Dragon-Heart chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
I like this story verrrry much! I hope Morgana doesn't choose Mougause over Merlin, 'cos he's awesome. I'm still hoping that in this series Merlin and Morgana are going to be in a situation, like Morgana is about to kill him, and then he or someone witnessing says something that changes her mind, or she just cant kill him altogether. Great story, please continue!
Dawn Ruthless chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Another great chapter and you fit in the original story well. Please update soon, your story is awesome.

~Dawn
Dawn Ruthless chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
The only thing I can say is...Awesome
Paladinobr chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Good chapter. I'm excited to see the new episode from Merlin, but I think only Monday I'll see, :(

I'm curious to see if Morgana will only talk with Merlin, because they'll be alone on her chambers, or maybe she'll try something more to see Merlin's reaction to her advances, lol. Waiting for the next chapter, :)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »