Reviews for A Fox Among Cats
cheetara had being Naruto own wife and the 2 had took over the eath and the 2 sit on the throen chir and her in him side and h then hadsex wih her and her bodds out to him kiss her and she had feel like his muslces was so
Asuka1920 chapter 3 . 6/4
Can't wait to read more!
fenixrojo36 chapter 3 . 5/19
Sigue
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 4/30
Great chapter I love it well done on this chapter I can't wait for more bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 4/29
Now things are getting into focus somewhat, why he has no memories of his past something really bad that happened to him to be this way. Excellent job on this chapter bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 4/29
Great start onthis story I like it and how you are putting together a cute love story of Naruto and Cheetara I will continue on with this story bravo, onward.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 4/28
I hope he does regain his memories because chakra in this world is a unknown power because magic does exist but his energy source has never seen or used by anyone in a long time.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/28
I wonder has Naruto reincarnated in this strange world with these strange cats and will he regain his previous life memories as a Human because Cheetara is a wonderful pairing but he will have very tough competition because Tigra in the story is also very interested in her.
jablanco chapter 3 . 4/25
That was cool
old666 chapter 1 . 4/25
nice job! I am wondering if the story will go farther than the tv show did in finishing the story
maxridelover chapter 3 . 4/25
good work!
te.nellis chapter 3 . 4/25
Cool
Drakon45 chapter 3 . 4/25
I know Naruto lost his memories but c'mon, timid as a frightened lamb? But whatever, its your story.
Some Asian Guy chapter 2 . 4/18
UPDATE PLEASE
Demonlover3 chapter 2 . 4/12
i really like how the story has turned out and i hope you plan on finishing it