Reviews for Just Over The Stars
RubyVisiblyShake chapter 1 . 4/1
So I'm sorry if a few of the sentences in my last review didn't make sense. FanFiction was being a bitch about , this really is amazing writing. I wish someone would animate it.I would do it, but I'm really inexperienced.
-RubyVisiblyShaken,2016
RubyVisiblyShake chapter 1 . 3/21
Can we all just take a minute, and appreciate how wonderful this piece of literature really is?I honestly wish something like this was never would have had Plastic Beach, and while I won't deny that it is a great album(I too believe that many of the songs are love songs addressed to 2D,FYI) this seems like a much better way of going about know why?
Because of many fic allowed Murdoc to finally redeem himself in 2D's eyes and allowed Stuart's life to end free of any torment, with the one person he loved more than anything by his most importantly, it gave us that kiss.A kiss between two complete hedonists whose brains have been riddled with sex and drugs to the point of blurring out any real meaning to anything.
That kiss, I felt, was an expression of love more fulfilling and powerful than ANY love song on the Plastic Beach , Faust' have created a work of art.-RubyVisiblyShaken,2016.
spongeson chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
UGH...oh my god...I started crying and then I started laughing at myself (I was still crying tho so you can imagine that weird display)

I'm literally a hysterical mess but? super well written nonetheless :) my heart sank and broke but I can't bring myself to hate this story,
noodlesdare chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Well, that was the third time I've read this? So, yeah, stop making me cry. Honestly though this is seriously well written and amazing! Just so sad lol love it, hun!
Eddie chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This killed me, oh my god. No words at all, just tears
Liren chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Uh... This is awesome. I'm crying every time I'm reading this. Just good work, you touched my heart.

Some song reminds me of this fanfic, it's named For Blue Skies, by Strays Don't Sleep.
xerriasorsw chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
crying actual tears uncontrollably...

a writing im probably not going to be okay for a long time
xDatxEverythingxFangirlx chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This... Just emotionally slaughtered me. This was brilliant... Truly.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I love it, i love it! I love it very much! I never read something like that before, I cried with the end, It's just PERFECT!
Jaxx chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That was beautiful... and this message took,... ages t-to w-w-write,... b-because,...i-i had-d to wipe t-the,...t-the tears aw-w-ay every f-few s-se,...seconds. I loved it though.
Starynight667 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I died a little... Oh gawd ;-; It's so good... And so Painful... I love it and hate it.. wow just wow...
2Trick chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I cried. So much, I cried for hours. I tried to sleep, but I'd continue crying. So I thought writing about what I was feeling because of this fanfic would solve a bit of the problem. I cried while writing and I cried until I fell asleep.
That's not fair.
Just no...
Why would you do that? ;_;
Jozefiend23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This fic broke my heart. Absolutely beautiful.
mirrorsandapples chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
HOLY CRAPOLA THAT WAS INTENSE!
Little Pumpkin chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I'm heart broken...In a good way... Because this is beautiful... and so sad... God you have a talent for writing. Beautiful. Can't find another word. Just beautiful.

PS : You owe me maskara