Reviews for Private Spaces
Illulian chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Hahahhaha... can't ... stop ... laughing! Ok this chap has to be my most favorite one yet. Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
chacra chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
so funny, adorable, disturbing and astounding! hope you continue!
AreYouReady chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Nice. Continue this, please? Please let this not be dead?
Bundibird chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Yep, ok, so I'm massively loving this fic.

You write them so well! I'm not a slash fan, personally, so I'm reading this as reallyreally close friendship (which is my absolute FAVOURITE kind) and it's bloody fantastic. You're giving me all kinds of warm and fuzzy feels, and I'm loving it.

I look forward to more of this wonderful bunch of stories! :D

Bundi.
Bundibird chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Up until recently, I had never experienced toomuchfood syndrome, so this chapter would have been ntirely lost on me.

But then. My aunt got married and my sister and I were the bridesmaids and, thus, FAR too busy on Wedding Day to have time to eat. by the time we got to the reception at, like, 7pm that night and the food came out, I don't think I've fter been hungrier in my life. I ate way too much food in a tiny space of time, and by the time my stomach caught up with what was going on I'd passed full capacity by about 600 miles.

it. hurt.

So, yes. I feel their pain right now.
Bundibird chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
hahahaha- loved this one. John has a snarky eyebrow. LOVE IT.
Bundibird chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
"I find it not worth my time to worry over whether they're going to hurt themselves on the sharp edges of their own stupidity." What a wonderfully, perfectly Sherlockesque line. I'm totally gonna wait for a chance in my own life to use that line - that is fabulous.

and I loved the bit in the chapter, about how Sherlock doesn't get on with his own sibling but that doesn't mean if wouldn't eviscerate anyone who harmed him.

this is a wonderful fic so far- I'm loving it.

Bundi.
falalalalala chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Cutest thing ever. Love.
Rhyolight04 chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
These are short but telling, and I like the way both of them are serious and also not too serious. I hope you'll write more.
YukiAme chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Very enjoyable. I'm finding your portrayal of the relationships between the two and each of them as a chracter quite apt. Their actions, dialogues and expressions say everything better than anything. And I like that you're keeping it bromance - one step over the line and the magic would evaporate. Oh, and good writing style. Thanks for sharing
ahrent chapter 14 . 1/19/2012
Great story, I look forward to more!
leftygal chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
Hi! I just found this story and I must say that I love it! I especially like how each little bit adds to the overall picture of their relationship. You do a great job keeping the boys in character, and I've enjoyed reading all of these - I must say though, I laughed when I saw that Sherlock almost pushed "Paul Harris" off the roof, as I used the same name when making up a fake british boyfriend for a college writing project! Apparently he had a much darker past then I was led to believe . . . Anyway! Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from this story soon!
Pilikia18 chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
Loving it. Every sentence!

The dialogues are superb and the scenes so descriptive I feel like I'm there.

Thank you for writing and keep the stories coming!
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
I just got your other reply, but neh a review's a review. I have to say that although short, I quickly became smitten with these stories. I have a... complex relationship with how I feel about John and Sherlock, and I'm pleased to say that you feed my habit D

The companionship-come-intimacy between them is brilliant, absolutely top notch. I feel like Sherlock and John float in this weird space that's not quite *just* friends but it isn't actually romantic either. It is confusing and I genuinely can't get enough of it. I very definitely look forwards to more.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
I'm enjoying all the shorts, but this last line on this one, about John getting sarky at the least appropriate times. The whole non-verbal conversation, really. Total brilliance. I have complete adoration for it.