Reviews for This Is the Way the World Ends
xAtsilaTheFireballx chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
In case you didn't realize, it's 2014, almost 2015. How long will the haitus be? Another chapter please?
Lala chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
It is now January 1st 2014... HAPPY NEW YEAR (\(\
( • •)
Aloever chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
wait, so inuyasha is alive? then why isn't he 'with' Kagome? Looking forward to see where this is going! :)
Jayne chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
wonder what happened in her past (kagome) to react like that o well i hope you update this soon :)
Black R. Lust chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Damn. Now I have to wait till January... this. Is. Freaking. Awesome.
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Continue plz!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
hmmm I do hope this isn't dead. It is rather good.
EminaRukiax chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Okay, my first opinion just reading the first couple of sentence is... THIS IS JUST SO FREAKING AWESOME! HOTD crossover with Inuyasha is very new! This is just sooooo great!

i noticed that you didn't update for the past few months now... Come on... Please update this! Please continue it! I'm begging you!
CDsis chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
ouuuuuuu~ me likey _ please hurry and make chapter 2... wait wait wait... glimps of red and silver...? DID YOU MAKE INUYASHA GET BIT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

but anyways please update, kay?
JollyLoser chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Cant wait for the next chapter.
sexy midnight miko chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
awesome and i just finished the anime too ]
awesome chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love the beginning of your story, please update soon! I cannot wait to read the rest!
km207 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Great beginning, got my attention right away! Love how u wasted no time on getting down to the action. Cant wait for the next chapter! :)
Kenjo chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ooohhh... The plot thickens:) update soon please!:)
YuYuChan777 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Excellant! I'm very interested to see what happens next! Please continue your story!