Reviews for Never Did Say I do
Biancachu chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
oh my god, this was so cute, i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
CUTE I LOVE ALL OF YOUR RED GREEN FICS
this ship will kill me i swear its bee s
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I SHIP IT!
Myracels chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I have read a lot of originalshipping fics but this is the cutest one until know, I really enjoyed reading it and it was very well-written, keep up the good work! -
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Aww this is so sweet I got diabetes
deleted acoout chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
OMG this was so fucking funny XD when green was like he was fumbling to open the box cause he has enough sense to do at least that XD and then he drops it! And how he kept stuttering and when red said yes he was like"wil-really?" Too FUDGIN hilarious and red was like"you are asking me to marry you,right?" Idk why but I was laughing XD
ConstructiveWriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Okay, while this story is good, you really need to quit mixing tenses. Yes, I know that it was mainly your flashback that was in past tense, but you should still try to make the tenses consistent throughout the story. This might involve using some clever tricks when you feel that you would ordinarily do a tense change, but that is simply one of the challenges when it comes to using writing to tell a story rather than some other medium.
Aurora chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Cuteness overload X)
Funeral.Bell chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I'm so angry I haven't seen this before and here I am on the sofa, reading from my laptop and just have this stupid grin on my face and omggg this is precious this is the kind of dorky cute fluff that fixes my morning ahhh I'm still smiling because god /marriage proposal/ more like I'm such a sucker for this kind of thing let me bash my face against my pillow because Red and Green are gonna be the end of me frick but man you're fabulous this was an adorable read eeeee
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
That was so cute! -

Red is Red. Poor Green. Wonder how the future will be... Leaf is as Leaf as ever. XD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Mewsea chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I liked the part where Green dropped the ring. XD So cute. Although I don't understand why you had to get rid of the Pokemon in this fic. It doesn't make much sense, to be honest. I still loved it, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Pfft, these dorks! This was really adorable and just so funny at the same time!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Aww, that is so cute! 3 3 I love poor, bumbling Green; Red 3
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
“That's why, a little less than seven years later, he makes sure that he's the one who's going to pop the question, before he finds himself married to Red for four years without a clue with Leaf deciding that he's actually too stupid to live and helping him remedy that situation.”

This part, this part is gold! I love how oblivious Green was, ha ha, not knowing they were boyfriends. That reminds me of another oneshot.
popsky chapter 1 . 12/23/2012