Reviews for Meg & Seron: Secret of the Firefly
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 2/10
sweet
jayb chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Again this is an excellent story continuation. Good luck in grad school and I hope to see the further adventures of Meg and Seron soon.
jayb chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Excellent job! This is a good chpter for the continuing saga of poor Seron and Meg. i want to read the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Bravo. Thank you for this fic,wish meg and seron get more love in the englidh fandom
jayb chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
This story is a good ending or a great beginning for a continuation series. A good read!
jayb chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
This is a good strong ending for the series that Jordan has begun. Action, a little ecchi, and strong characters. i look forward to his next series.
jayb chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
So Seron and Meg are able to move closer to each other. This chapter flows well and should open up new approaches to the story to follow. A good rread!
Ltscw chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Great chapter but as I said before via IM, using the scene break lines I think will really help break up what's going on. I realize you prefer visual reference, but it otherwise feels as if your chapters are one giant scene.

Other than that, well done and kudos to another good chapter. 4/5 score. Well, maybe 4 1/2 since I did enjoy the date with Meg and Seron. Should attempt some more of those in the future as the story progresses.
jayb chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
A good next chapter to the series. Keep up the good work!
Ltscw chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Good chapter but kind of long. Definitely seems as if you have the details worked out on this.
kage15oni chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
thank you for this story,it seem so much like a volume of the series,please continue
Jayb chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like this beginning for a new "couple" in the Allison & Lillia universe. Keep it up!