Reviews for Bang, Bang
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Brilliant.
SoulfulSam chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Well, if you're asking for truly honest feedback, I'm going to give it to you and hope all is well...

The sex scenes are pretty hot and anytime the boys are fucking in the Impala is definitely alright with me. Just a couple of details though - the Impala has bench seats in he front and back, so there is no center console. The bench seat in the front does fold down (we see Sam slammed backwards on the bench seat so that he's in a laying down position by the ghost in the "Pilot" episode,) so that might be a better route to go with for Impala sex if they're going to be having sex in the front seat like they are. Also though, Sam's prissiness about the encounter and Dean coming inside of him in that scene was pretty funny and it made me smile.

I love that Dean can't seem to keep his hands off of Sam. I mean, honestly, who could? That boy is a walking talking wet dream. The fact that Dean can't keep his hands off of Sam is so hot, both when he's touching Sam in front of the shop owner Mabel and when he decides he wants to fuck Sam up against the counter. I love it when Dean's needy and especially when he's so crazy for Sam that he just can't wait. And, as much as Sam might try to be the prude, he's just as easy for Dean as Dean is for Sam. Maybe easier, even. I'm not sure Sam would be so careless as to accidentally set off the alarm with his hand, it seems like a pretty rookie mistake, but I liked how you had the cops suddenly busting in on them while they were having sex, it was both a hilarious mental image and it made me really quickly scroll down to see what was going to happen next.

When they're in the police department I really liked how you took Dean's quote from "The Usual Suspects" about being an Aquarius who likes long walks and frisky women and substituted "brothers" for "women." Not only was it funny but clearly everyone's been thinking about the fact that Sam is Dean's brother as soon as they opened their file and it is in Dean's character to start making jokes when he knows he's so screwed about something and can't hide it.

The ending kind of really threw me off, though. I know that you mentioned this was a little AU but you didn't mention anything about it being OOC but Sam busting in and shooting a human is really, really OOC for him, most especially since you're saying that he's Season 2 Sam. Season 2 Sam couldn't even shoot a teenager who was infected with the murderous Croatoan virus in "Croatoan" and he made arguments for not killing vampires who weren't hurting anyone in "Blood Lust". I mean, he didn't even kill Gordon when he was coming after him and Dean full automatic in "Hunted." So for him to just bust in and shoot someone in the back of the head execution style like that is just not something that an in-character Sam would do. I mean, even in the later seasons where Sam shows more of a willingness to have human casualties (like wanting to waste the witches in "Malleus Maleficarum" or being willing to sacrifice the virgin in "Jus In Belo") he never shows that blatant a disregard for human life. Also, Sam shoots the guy and then starts kissing Dean as if that was a very erotic moment for him and that was a little disturbing because it felt like Sam either had no feeling at all about killing someone like that or he's actually eroticized the event in his mind. And I'm also led to believe that he killed the people he and Dean were tripping over and that he set the building on fire. Now, I know Sammy would do anything for Dean but...that approach just seems a bit too...maybe demon?...psychopath perhaps?...to be Sam.
blackmagic661 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Sammy killed :( yay bottom sam, far to many top sam which i hate. is there going to be more? i hope there will be. also look forward to more fics from you, awesome first fic
Souless666 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Um...did you just have Sam commit murder? Of cops? Sam? WTF?
Luvnthis chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I love this story. This is just well done and the sex scenes were just too good. I love that Dean is the top. There are too many fics with Sam topping. I love that Dean wants Sam so much that they practically have sex all day. Lol. I love that Dean that doesn't get written that often. If you write more fics with Dean topping, I will be your number 1 fan. ) So please continue to write more Supernatural fics because you do a great job.