Reviews for Stitched Up
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Good one shot.
KKtheRipper chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Ahhh so cute! Please write another Mysterion-Kyle fic!
br0flove chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Aah, loved it!
Nepirimu-san chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was great! :3 pretty well done story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Just what I'm talkin about!
JoTheRobo chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh my god, /yes/. This is absolutely perfect and I love it.
Animegrl421 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was adorable! Loved their wordplay and Ken's uncertainty- made me fangirl of course! XD I think I'm going to start stalking your stories now... ;D
LadyRaven-321 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was a very cute story. Nicely written too.
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aw.. how sweet! I love a happy ending! D
BLKsheep chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awwww...this was just...so sweet. I think this story just revitalized my love of Mysterion Kyle slash. I really like their relationship in this, and the part where "ysterion" nfesses that he's not Stan and Kyle tells him he knew all along (And it seems like there's a backstory with Kenny and Stan that made me curious). Kenny's reaction to Kyle saying his name made me happy. :D
Moodle chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
;_; Amazing.
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
So cute!
DoYouUnderstand chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hello there! :D

As you know, I love this soooo much. You write K/Mys like no one else and you just make it so believable and so sweet and DAMN it's hot. You didn't even write the 'scene' /winkwink/ and yet you still manage to make everyone reading fan themselves because it just got hoooot in here.

As you may have noticed, I'm crappy with reviews. That's why I don't write them so often. XD But I had to with this, I just had to! It's so lovely and the fact that is has no reviews yet is AWFUL. WHY AREN'T YOU REVIEWING THIS BEAUTY YET, PEOPLE? WAKE UP AND SMELL THE K2 AWESOMENESS!

Okkaaayyy so um... I love this. :D A lot. And I think you should continue to write K2 as you obviously have a gift and you definitely contribute postiviely to the fandom.

/I don't even know what i'm saying anymore, lol.

:D