Reviews for Under the Same Sky
Tithi chapter 1 . 3/27
May God damn you for not posting the epilogue.
Pulvis chapter 6 . 1/29
hey, amazing stuff.

cynthia and black's interaction was fascinating, the prose was really well done, and the character development (specifically for such a short time period) was believable and warmed my heart just a tad. last chapter confused me a bit, but i've never gotten that far in bw before, so i'll just chalk it up to that.

shame the epilogue hasn't been posted even though it's been done(?) for almost three years.

anyways cheers mate take a bow because this was one of the best pokemon fics after the game of champions and you should be proud honestlyw
VentusBrawler chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
What you wrote was one of the worst fanfics I ever read. Instead it was a moving literary piece that illustrated worldly symbolism and universal themes. You apply symbolism very effectively in portraying the ideals of Zekrom, the truths of Reshiram, and the balance of Yin and Yang. The moving transformation of Black (Hilbert) throughout the story rivals Pip's transformation in Charles Dicken's Great Expectations. Essentially, this epilogue of pokemon black/white and prelude to black/white 2 connects the two timelines and fills in gaps that were missing. Through masterful use of figurative language, imagery, and symbolism, you made readers empathetic of Black's depression up to his catharsis and produced a strong emotional tie to a fictional character. I especially enjoy Black's final stand for his ideals, resulting in his disappearance in accordance to black/white 2. His descent into Undella Bay parallels Grendel's fall into his cave in John Gardener's Grendel. Great work, and good job. Thanks for the appealing read.
Flamingcheesepie chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
For some reason, this fic makes me really emotional. Most of the time, you could put up the most heartbreaking thing in front of me and I wouldn't care. Just goes to show how good of a writer you are. And this is like the tenth time I have read this and I am still super emotional about it.
xavier's school for mutants chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
it's been 2 years please give us the epilogue :(
Ace of Spies chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
So Cynthia got through to him after all. Thats good. But what is she up to... What is this 'business' she goes on about, and what was she postponing? I feel like shes in trouble...
Ace of Spies chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Oh my god this is the best chapter in any Pokemon story ever.
Truly great writing.
Mr.Black64 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
...

Next time put a Emo warning somewhere.
Re-exist chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
That was just beautiful. So deep... and I really love the quotes. One cannot help but feel inspired after reading them. Shame inspiration never lasts.

Is this story complete? Cus' it seems that you ended it, but the status say otherwise.
SphereWizard chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
PLEASE post the epilogue! Its to good not to!
Nightraze chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Great story! Amazing characterisations, I like how you made all the characters so...alive and human, even Cynthia had made mistakes in your story, something many writers don't do - they make her into something perfect and therefore unrealistic. I liked the backstory you gave her in chapter four.

I also really liked the way you wrote the glimpses into Black's memories, especially the last one. I even cried at the end.

Anyway, I'm adding this to my favs! Hope to read more of your stories in the future!
letsgetcyclic chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is with out a doubt the best story I've read on this site.
PeKan chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Wow.
Bird of Flame chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I have to applaud you. Your story had me on the verge of tears. I'm not one to get emotional in these kinda situations. Ha. I hope one day you find the inspiration and time to finish this wonderful story. I'll be looking forward to it.
Until then, thank you.
st. dracula chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
You need to update. Please?