Reviews for The Heart Grow Fonder
Kopis chapter 5 . 2/6
OK, so first time I'm writing a review. I gotta say, the story is awesome, I'm a big fan of any form of fantasy, which this story definitely is. The story line is very unique, I've been binge reading Glee fanfics for about a week or two now, and this could possibly be my favorite one so far. The action is fast-paced, but not too rushed, there aren't any glaring plot holes or inconsistencies. I got sucked into the story easily. I'm probably going to reread it at some point.
wsupAnonnymous chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
sex.
femslash29 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
woah, it's done? what! beutiful story, loved it.
Cassicio chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
May I just say that I quite enjoyed this. And the, quite literal, Finn bashing... That asshole.
tukitukibird chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
I really loved reading this! I wasn't so sure I was sold after the first chapter (sorry, sorry!), but I am SO glad I picked it backed up. It was timed beautifully - just long enough without losing its urgency. Oh, and I totally didn't pick up on the time changing differently bit until chapter 3 or so, and then I fell a bit in love with you because of the subtle (yet, in hindsight obvious) way you did that was GENIUS. OK, I'm off to read the rest of your stories. Please keep writing; you are really good.
f00f00 chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
femslash29 chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
yay :D Quinn admited it! *make's a little dance* I'm so excited for the next chapter!
Cassicio chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
This is great. So great. Quinn's conversation with Britt and Santana... Rachel's survivalness... It's all just really great.
femslash29 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I just want to go in there and order Quinn to go to the damn island and help her! great story :)
Cassicio chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
O_O

Rachel's last thought scares me a little.
Cassicio chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I am intrigued.
femslash29 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
OMG, suspence! please update soon!
RUMad chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is interesting. I look forward to reading more :)