Reviews for Rebirth
jeweledfroots chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
darkkkkkkkk
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Oh wow, that was hot! And oddly tender in a very rough sort of way. That made no sense, did it? You know, I've always thought of Bella as definitely capable of love...a twisted sort of love that only certain people could recognize and understand, but love nonetheless. And the comments about Ron are so in character...Hermione and Ron...ugh!

Amazing of course. :)
obiweed chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Just wanted you to know that this was the story that sparked my obsession with the Bellamione pairing. And it's still going strong (my obsession, my love of this story, Bellamione, etc.)
Artemis Noir chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh wow, I hated the idea of Bellamione, but this was really good.
HellionWrath chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Think you can make a sequel? Id love to see one.
dormideira chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh! Lovely descriptions. Also, you managed to pull out a very clever answer to the books' plot. I do hope you have more of this, though, given that it's highly addictive.
karibqueen5 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was interesting, I don't know how much more you can do with it, but nothings impossible! I really liked it!
Kali-blue chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Glad to see that Hermione gets her greatest desire met. Happy birthday. Impressive that it took Bellatrix less time to reform than it did for Voldy and she didn't need a horocrux to do it
BellasTrick chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I can't believe I have never reviewed this. I absolutely adore this piece. I think I am going to go through and re-read and review all of your work. It is... *sigh* magical, as are you.
subhurt chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really can't get enough. Please write many more Hermione/Bellatrix stories. You capture them quite well and it makes it all very believable. Just enough dark and just enough fight. You do a wonderful job of giving Bellatrix emotions and clarity without declawing her. As well as explaining Hermione's capitulation while keeping her resolute and defiant. And it all adds up to fucking epic hotness.
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Yes yes yes! For a moment I was scared this was all going to be a weird delusion she sees in the mirror, but it wasn't and yessss! Let me say when those first glimpses of Bella in the mirror appeared I grinned so hard! I mean seriously! Awesome just awesome. It's sad what Hermione's life has become (She didn't even see anything in the mirror!), but hopefully Bellatrix will liven it up. She was claimed!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I liked it. I had started this a long time ago, but never got around to finishing it. You did a great job on this one and I loved it to the end. I haven't seen the movie yet though, so I take it Bellatrix was blown to bits?
A2463 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love it!
Iwritetofindmyway chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Beautiful. Truly exquisite, words cannot describe it (Well, yours clearly could).
koredaze chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was fun and hot. Not quite PWP, enough context to enrich and leave a desire for more.